Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tom Cruise cursing out Mission Impossible 7 crew for breaking COVID-19 protocols

Lol folks get cursed out everyday and now the pandemic here and employers are wondering why folks ain’t going back to work. Like bruh you’re a teacher does yelling work for every student would it work for you?
They’re GROWN ASS MEN.
That’s the difference between teachers cussing out kids and this shit.

Bruh I don’t care about your life or your struggles or history

Then why bleating about yours?

Since when Tom Cruise was yelling at amy of you complaining about it?

Again, get your standards straight. Y'all are so emotional you get triggered over a white guy yelling someplace around a Norwegian shithole.

:kobe:

That’s pretty much what I been saying. I get it and emotions flare but I just don’t agree with it. The yelling isn’t to get the point across it’s his frustration. And that makes sense. I feel like he could’ve just sent an email telling niggas what the problem is. I don’t think one or the other option would’ve lead to him not being taken serious.

An e-mail? This set was already shut down once for multiple positives. They JUST recently got back to filming.

????????????????

So, people told their lives for 24 hours straight to refute why Tom shouldn't yell at morons.

But I counter-refute it by telling my life doesn't give me an excuse to act like an actual moron, with the intent to corner people who uses their sentimental shit as an excuse to argue about this topic for hours and you're found this funny? Your laugh doesn't make sense: it's like being the guy in the gang who laughs at somebody failing from getting dissed by the actual diss he threw at everybody... and missing the point.

:wdf5:

So, people told their lives for 24 hours straight to refute why Tom shouldn't yell at morons.

But I counter-refute it by telling my life doesn't give me an excuse to act like an actual moron, with the intent to corner people who uses their sentimental shit as an excuse to argue about this topic for hours and you're found this funny? Your laugh doesn't make sense: it's like being the guy in the gang who laughs at somebody failing from getting dissed by the actual diss he threw at everybody... and missing the point.

Bruh it’s not that deep anymore we just people on a discussion board. Africans arent worried about feelings right?

Bruh it’s not that deep anymore we just people on a discussion board. Africans arent worried about feelings right?

If it's not that deep, why hoeing for hours about a simple topic: "Tom Cruise yelling at his employees for violating a life-protecting protocol during the pandemic" and turning it into "black men in ABW getting yelled at by their bosses and sending them to the hospital" nor "black men getting yelled at by white bosses" ?

It's been hours people keep telling some of you are not interacting on a rational basis.

The article's basically saying that the movie industry is under a lot of pressure right now.

And that Cruise's outburst was just a manifestation of that pressure.

Now, there's also some undertones of white privilege there as well.

Some women implied that they would get blackballed if they ever talked to people like that on the set.

Last edited:

Man I was high when I read that

Nothing more or less

Black Amerikkka in a Nutshell. Abrasion is our raison d'etre.

It's a strength on some aspects given the sociohistorical context, but when tapping into this ethos the wrong way... it can be a hubris and a Achilles's heel favorable for the true enemy.

In Africa, our most common hubris is biblically ironical: we are pathologically prideful, haughty and stubborn. Quite normal when you're a 12-to-100-millenia old civilization, the oldest of them all coupled the cradle of both mankind and modern civilization as we know, but when pulled the wrong way when your economy, politics and livelihood are monitored by neocolonial powers, you're just gonna wind up like Troy once again.

Back