Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tom Cruise cursing out Mission Impossible 7 crew for breaking COVID-19 protocols

We're talking about lives and livelihoods. We've been hovering around 2,500 lives lost to COVID for about the last two weeks running.

That's why we're still so deep in this shit. Not nearly enough people are taking it as serious as Tom is. Idiots are so pressed to be out, about, working and moving but act like it's so difficult to do the bare minimum in safety protocols. I've seen elementary classes with better discipline.
I see nothing wrong wit this. Muthafuccas still think this covid shyt is a game. All it takes is one dumbazzz to fucc up production and get shyt shut down.

So if they been breaking protocol b4...oh they would've been got fired. Fucc that. You're not gonna be on my set jeopardizing the lives of others...their jobs...production...studio money...etc. etc. Damn that.

Who's disputing any of this?

:hahaha:

Who's standing against him?
Anyone who feels like he's wrong or whatever

My post wasn't directed to anyone here although I'm definitely on the side of if you breaking protocols and you got an issue with him talking to you like that.

I wish someone here would do the same thing in my state to all the non black people who think wearing masks is uncomfortable. Like that Governor said, you know what's uncomfortable? Dying.

Anyone who feels like he's wrong or whatever

My post wasn't directed to anyone here although I'm definitely on the side of if you breaking protocols and you got an issue with him talking to you like that.

I wish someone here would do the same thing in my state to all the non black people who think wearing masks is uncomfortable. Like that Governor said, you know what's uncomfortable? Dying.

Who feels like he's wrong or whatever?

Yall acting like tom went full on karen.

Nah.

Yall should be doing that to the stupid ass that cant follow simple instructions and puts their own personal freedoms ahead of their peers.

Fuckin right he took that shit personal.

He articulated the amount of sacrifice that had to be made to keep folks employed how did yall miss that?

One person bout to fuck it up for sooooooo many.

People's egos are so fragile. "He won't yell at me like that."

We're talking about lives and livelihoods. We've been hovering around 2,500 lives lost to COVID for about the last two weeks running.

That's why we're still so deep in this shit. Not nearly enough people are taking it as serious as Tom is. Idiots are so pressed to be out, about, working and moving but act like it's so difficult to do the bare minimum in safety protocols. I've seen elementary classes with better discipline.

Bruh niggas be in the club sweating no mask and all that. Like just to do the same shit we did last year. Same club same drink same hookah same people. Idk why risk it

Someone I have on ignore must have went off in here. Lol.

Is this about what I said about the Pelicans yesterday b? What are we doing here?

No I'm trying to understand who yall in a arguement with about cruise reprimanding his staff. Did someone say he was wrong for that?

I keep seeing you guys post about it with a certain type of energy.

Maybe it's in response to someone's posts I'm not seeing cause I have them on ignore. Or yall weird.

I agree with cruise but there are better ways to handle your anger...

But tbh, they should be happy he even cares this much. Tom been rich af. He could easily shut everything down and say "holla at me in 2022 when everything is safe and 75% of the world has been vaccinated."

Last edited:
No I'm trying to understand who yall in a arguement with about cruise reprimanding his staff. Did someone say he was wrong for that?

I keep seeing you guys post about it with a certain type of energy.

Maybe it's in response to someone's posts I'm not seeing cause I have them on ignore. Or yall weird.
Gotcha

My initial post was just that, I agree with him. I saw/heard nothing wrong

My follow up was about people in here who were saying he couldn't talk to them like that. Well, if you're not breaking protocols then his angst wasn't directed towards you but if you are one of those people, how are you gonna dictate how he talks to you?

You feel disrespected by him yelling at you but you didn't feel your actions were disrespectful to everyone else by breaking protocols? You out here risking the livelihoods of everyone on set and you want him to pat you on the back and tell you it's gonna be ok?

Back