Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tom Cruise cursing out Mission Impossible 7 crew for breaking COVID-19 protocols

Imagine thinking getting yelled at for some basic work life shit and getting yelled at because your dumb ass got lucky enough to have a job when alot of people haven't been able to and still giving zero fucks about Coronavirus(killed 300,000+ Americans and going strong) deserves the same "your not going to talk to me like that" approach expecially if they might of addressed them before about it. Some shit just bigger then mfs thinking you pussy, this is a just trying to save lives and keep folks employed moment.

And he can’t convey his message without yelling? Look I’m a lazy nigga I used to do it in school and work. Manager or teacher start spazzing about some shit addressing the class or anybody who ain’t me and I tune it out and give them bullshit effort or whatever.

A nigga say he don’t want to be yelled at and y’all act like he took a mask off and coughed

Outside the military
Yes.

In fact you can find out at about 4:30 at your local park, pop warner should still be going on.

Fact is, some folks are coachable some folks aint.

This thread is an example of that.

If lil kids can hack it for a gotdamn participation award, then why can't grown ass men for a paycheck?

Yes.

In fact you can find out at about 4:30 at your local park, pop warner should still be going on.

If lil kids can hack it for a gotdamn participation award, then why can't grown ass men for a paycheck?

Lol you ain’t never seen a mom spazz on a coach for talking crazy either. And we all know many kids who didn’t need to be yelled at to get the point. I feel like y’all are making it seem like yelling makes people understand you better and we know that’s ain’t true.

Y’all niggas be sounding like slaves sometimes. Y’all really gonna take a white manager yelling at you? I don’t believe it for a second. That don’t equal a lack of respect to you?

Are some people hard headed and don’t learn without a foot in they ass? Yes. And this is serious but it’s a reason y’all don’t scream on people.

Yes.

Because little children have no agency over themselves. Their parents do. And their shitty parents allow shitty coaches to talk to them any kind of way.

If that child had agency over themselves and the command go the language needed, they'd tell coach, 'Ayo Brad, suck my dick. I'm 9 years old and this is a GAME. I know you think sports is an allegory for life and all that shit, but simmer down.'.

This isn't hard to figure out.

Lol you ain’t never seen a mom spazz on a coach for talking crazy either. And we all know many kids who didn’t need to be yelled at to get the point. I feel like y’all are making it seem like yelling makes people understand you better and we know that’s ain’t true.

Yes.

Which is part of the process of getting coached.

You realize that it aint about YOU personally but the team.

Tom was addressing a crowd... But somebody just has to take that as a personal attack against them.

How that work?

Because little children have no agency over themselves. Their parents do. And their shitty parents allow shitty coaches to talk to them any kind of way.

If that child had agency over themselves and the command go the language needed, they'd tell coach, 'Ayo Brad, suck my dick. I'm 9 years old and this is a GAME. I know you think sports is an allegory for life and all that shit, but simmer down.'.

This isn't hard to figure out.

Refer to my post below urs.

Refer to my post below urs.

He made several very clear references to specific people. 'You and YOU...and YOU!'. Etc. In that audio and even more when you read any article about the story. We can't pretend this was just an over-arching, 'let me lay the law down for the everybody' type thing.

He made several very clear references to specific people. 'You and YOU...and YOU!'. Etc. In that audio and even more when you read any article about the story. We can't pretend this was just an over-arching, 'let me lay the law down for the everybody' type thing.

I disagree, you can absolutely take this as that.

It was meant for the offenders and those that dare get the notion to offend.

If it dont pertain to you then there is no issue.

Fact is, its often times damn near impossible to be calm about safety violations in the moment. All you can do is go from 0 to on your ass like a hungry puma.

You gon tell me you want me to be calm with you about where to put your thumbs on the table saw AFTER the fact?

Hell you're the foreman, you gon be calm or are you gon rupture a blood vessel in your eye like the rest of us?

Fact is, its often times damn near impossible to be calm about safety violations in the moment. All you can do is go from 0 to on your ass like a hungry puma.

You gon tell me you want me to be calm with you about where to put your thumbs on the table saw AFTER the fact?

Hell you're the foreman, you gon be calm or are you gon rupture a blood vessel in your eye like the rest of us?

I'm not going on a 2 minute rant cursing out other grown men about whatever safety protocols they violated. And actually...maybe I would. But if one of them niggas came to respectfully let me know that they not with it and that I handled that wrong, I wouldn't have an issue with that.

Honestly fam, I'm not even interested enough in this to keep illustrating my point further.

So you only want to jump bad at people from a position of authority and back down when you not in that position... got it.

So you only want to jump bad at people from a position of authority and back down when you not in that position... got it.

Well... I'm not a fuck up so getting yelled at aint something that I feel the need to preemptively address in a thread that does not pertain to me or my actions.

You know stuck pigs and allat

Y’all niggas be sounding like slaves sometimes. Y’all really gonna take a white manager yelling at you? I don’t believe it for a second. That don’t equal a lack of respect to you?

Are some people hard headed and don’t learn without a foot in they ass? Yes. And this is serious but it’s a reason y’all don’t scream on people.

This is 2020, mate. If you take the bait whenever a white boss is yelling at you, you're actually not helping any of our ancestors. Move forward, be the bigger man, take the L and get over it. Falling into the bait is the easiest way to get a racist set you up to fail.

This is 2020, mate. If you take the bait whenever a white boss is yelling at you, you're actually not helping any of our ancestors. Move forward, be the bigger man, take the L and get over it. Falling into the bait is the easiest way to get a racist set you up to fail.

And I gave to be clear: there has a nuance between be the bigger man and being a pushover.

Again, I gave you the same advice than earlier. Learn when to balance in and bounce out.

This is how moms emasculates their sons.

Trust me: those kids get bullied at their school.

Back