Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tom Cruise cursing out Mission Impossible 7 crew for breaking COVID-19 protocols

I'm not going on a 2 minute rant cursing out other grown men about whatever safety protocols they violated. And actually...maybe I would. But if one of them niggas came to respectfully let me know that they not with it and that I handled that wrong, I wouldn't have an issue with that.

Honestly fam, I'm not even interested enough in this to keep illustrating my point further.
It's all good brother.

Agree to disagree.

Good talk.

Well... I'm not a fuck up so getting yelled at aint something that I feel the need to preemptively address in a thread that does not pertain to me or my actions.

You know stuck pigs and allat

I see what you trying to do but I'm tom cruise in my workplace.

Never felt the need to yell at niggas tho.

Lmaooooo.

So we saying grown ass people being coachable is a thing?

So its a personality flaw that as a grown ass man I wont allow another grown ass man to coach me?

Yooooo. I cant believe grown men here are telling other grown man they need to be more coachable.

The fucks going on?

Lmaooooo.

So its a personality flaw that as a grown ass man I wont allow another grown ass man to coach me?

Yooooo. I cant believe grown men here are telling other grown man they need to be more coachable.

The fucks going on?

If I have to snatch a power tool out of your hand...
If I have to pull you out of the way of danger...
If I have to shut down an entire line over you....

How you expect that conversation to go?
Which would you rather deal with an ass chewing or unemployment?

People are sometimes so stupid they wouldn't get it as much no one is giving a human face to that pandemic... and an "exotic" color skin with it.

Asian Americans and African Americans get way further antagonized this year by the public opinion than a plague who brought millions of deaths over the globe and practically genocided the U.S.A. population.

Why does this keep being brought up?

The discussion is should Tom be yelling at mfers or should he give mfers a final written warning and then fire them the next time they violate.

The first post here said Tom was right for being mad.

The only discussion is how he went about it.

Why does the pandemic being bad keep getting brought up?

Lmaooooo.

The fucks going on?

The way people die in U.S.A. over their stupidity... yes, perhaps that adults needs to get better coachable in times of crisis.

Safety for the greater good over butthurt feelings and your sense of personal freedom impeded. Unbridled individualism is killing U.S.A. .

If I have to snatch a power tool out of your hand...
If I have to pull you out of the way of danger...
If I have to shut down an entire line over you....

How you expect that conversation to go?
Which would you rather deal with an ass chewing or unemployment?

That happens everyday fam.

Just today mfers went to work late. One had their boss yell and say do it again and get fired, the other had their boss call them into their office and calmly said this is your last warning, next time youre fired.

Idk why yall think you could yell at your workers. Its a 2 way street too. Ive been a manager in a retail store to a lead of developers and never yelled at workers.

The proper way to handle discipline isnt yelling at grown people. We all mature. Do your job right. You dont? 2 calm warnings, then get fired.

Yall talking about grown people with kids should be coachable.

Not I sir.

The way people die in U.S.A. over their stupidity... yes, perhaps that adults needs to get better coachable in times of crisis.

Safety for the greater good over butthurt feelings and your sense of personal freedom impeded. Unbridled individualism is killing U.S.A. .

This is dumb.

Why yall acting like its cool to allow fuck ups to keep their jobs? Fuck yelling. Warn a mfer cordially, and eventually fire him

This is dumb.

Why yall acting like its cool to allow fuck ups to keep their jobs? Fuck yelling. Warn a mfer cordially, and eventually fire him

No need to be cordial when the word "pandemic outbreak" , "follow the contractual protocol" and "millions of deaths" weren't enough.

As much arguing cordially with your crazy girlfriend about not stalking your female friends and coworkers or hacking your phone. Sometimes, you have to do this the hard way (not physically, but verbally) .

Ap az and king...

Complacency is a killer.

I can't be calm about it.
I think its best I bow out of this conversation as it is obvious our experience's clash.

Respect fam.

Only thing we disagree on is how to go about not being complacent.

All jokes aside, I understand where you coming from and respect it. I just deal with and like to be dealt with differently in these situations.

Back