Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tiffany Hadish On Mo'nique

aint no one sellin out shit . if motherfuckers aint give the right amount ima find somwhere else to go or do it my damnself.

nigga you would be the main one on some tiffany haddish shit. I can only imagine what would fly out your mouth if they asked you about Mo’nique.

nigga you would be the main one on some tiffany haddish shit. I can only imagine what would fly out your mouth if they asked you about Mo’nique.

first you dont know shit about me . ofcourse im not going to bash her but ima keep it moving .

giphy.gif

Monique should be using this free press to remind people why she's a comedian... Use that new buzz to fuel her own tour..come back to the negotiation table and see what's up then.. she could build awareness into race and gender bias into her own production...if that's truly her concern.

Monique should be using this free press to remind people why she's a comedian... Use that new buzz to fuel her own tour..come back to the negotiation table and see what's up then.. she could build awareness into race and gender bias into her own production...if that's truly her concern.

i doubt they gonna work with her . she aint did shit since 2016 for her career

Its not her concern. Her concern has been to get HER money. When that didn't happen then the bullshit came.

Race and gender bias certainly does exist but IMO that wasn't the case between Monique and Netflix.

Now the shit with Haddish comments. I get the black people shouldn't publicly go against another black person claiming racial or gender issues even if they don't agree. Haddish didn't really say anything that fucked up IMO but I didn't agree with her mentioning those other nationalities and races to help her point.

You turn a blind-eye on how another black person is treated, but you're ok because they haven't treated you in such a manner because you see a dollar bill dangled in front of you. Smh.

Lmao...monique is fussin over those same dollars tho.

Like i heard someone say... (vlad or andrew schulz??)...

She wants the middle class who mostly make less than 100k in a whole year to boycott netflix bc they wont give her 500k for 2HOURS

I was surprised they even offered her a special to begin with.
Thats the funny part. Netflix didnt offer her shit. She came to them.

Bet most of yall wont even give ur bro $50 if he came n asked for it but netflix is wrong.

So anybody can just run up on netflix demanding millions n they have to give it up??

She shudda kept it moving but unsurprisingly she has a lot of ppl biting the bait.

This whole Monique situation boils down to what not to do when you tried finessing a check and the check writers peeped game!

a REAL woman (such as myself :haa:) would have used my platform on Netflix as an opportunity to either amplify what Monique is saying or even if I don’t agree, bring up other issues relating to Monique’s problem.

Thats what down ass women do.

Instead of:
View attachment 38535
Stealing that Daffy Duck gif. Not sure for what reason it'll get used, but I'm stealing it none the less.

Back