Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tiffany Hadish On Mo'nique

I think you are missing the point and changing the narrative.

I can't make you understand breh lol.
help me understand

b/c in this exchange, yes, there is one of us that doesnt understand it, but im in the belief it aint me

go on...

so one black person out of 100 doesnt get a comedy special is racist?

serious question

Let me put in context so that it can hit you in the face. Cuz niggas can't understand shit fully until it hits them in the face.

You referee right?

You haven't called any games in 4-5 years right? Let's say, John hit you up to call the Final Four in Texas (2018). You want Final Four pay right?

You don't get Final Four pay, they state to you, "you haven't called any games in 4-5 years, the other 2 refs on the crew vouched for you and the assigner thinks highly of you, that's why we the Final Four committee reached out to you to do this game, the other 2 refs are some of the best refs in the NCAA, in the Top 15, they get Final Four pay. They are the top refs right now, but you know they are not seeing you on the court or any of your peers.

Final Four committee pays and offer you, High School pay. How would you feel?

Let's say you on some man boycott that shit, or I won't go, you mentioned your story to other officials, the media, etc. You on some man that's fuck'd up tip, ppl in the officiating world, clowning you on some, man he should have just did the game for High School Pay, It's the Final Four

How would you feel?

Another ref, gets the chance to call Final Four 2019, black dude, that you know you are better than, you've seen his come up, he pretty much got his whole style from you, you showed dude love and supported dude (not saying Tiff did this to MO), You see dude right, Dude gets asked about your situation (2018) Final Four, and he states in an article/interview/on air what all you should have done and what you shouldn't be doing, stating how other groups of ppl that officiate all benefit from the NCAA, why are you complaining

How would you feel? Happy right? Lol

Take you outta the situation and put someone else, because I already know, You go be on some, "I ain't doing all that fussing" but you know outside of you 98% of other refs would be on some MO type shit.

Last edited:
Who has a problem with Tiff working with NF?

That's not the issue for me at least. Get yo bag.

If you get short changed for something, that you feel that you deserve, you feel some way about it, cool, then you come out and show love, give me support for my success and the things I've done. That same company that shitted on you, turns around and gives me a bag, why would I state in a interview and talk down about your situation on what you should have done and how you should have moved?

Niggas don't do that shit Lol. What part of the game is that?

I wasn't talking about you. I'm talking about the people asking her the questions. They want to know why she's doing NetFlix after what Monique said.

And again, her saying that she doesn't agree with Monique is not shitting on her. What is this silly shit? Everybody doesn't have to agree with you. And when Monique comes out making claims and then directing other people to take certain actions based on those claims, she's opening herself up to this shit. Again, a lot of the people "shitting" on her by your standards are really just people explaining why they aren't going to boycott Netflix based on what Monique said.

Let me put in context so that it can hit you in the face. Cuz niggas can't understand shit fully until it hits them in the face.

You referee right?

You haven't called any games in 4-5 years right? Let's say, John hit you up to call the Final Four in Texas (2018). You want Final Four pay right?

You don't get Final Four pay, they state to you, "you haven't called any games in 4-5 years, the other 2 refs on the crew vouched for you and the assigner thinks highly of you, that's why we the Final Four committee reached out to you to do this game, the other 2 refs are some of the best refs in the NCAA, in the Top 15, they get Final Four pay. They are the top refs right now, but you know they are not seeing you on the court or any of your peers.

Let's say you on some man boycott that shit, or I won't go, you mentioned your story to other officials, the media, etc. You on some man that's fuck'd up tip, ppl in the officiating world, clowning you on some, man he should have just did the game for High School Pay, It's the Final Four

How would you feel?

Another ref, gets the chance to call Final Four 2019, black dude, that you know you are better than, you've seen his come up, he pretty much got his whole style from you, you showed dude love and supported dude (not saying Tiff did this do MO), You see dude right, Dude gets asked about your situation (2018) Final Four, and he states in an article/interview/on air what all you should have done and what you shouldn't be doing, stating how other groups of ppl that officiate all benefit from the NCAA, why are you complaining

Take you outta the situation and put someone else, because I already know, You go be on some, "I ain't doing all that fussing" but you know outside of you 98% of other refs would be on some MO type shit.

terrible example

i didnt even get past your first paragraph b/c that would never happen

in that scenario, all the officials get the same amount regardless of experience

that is a false equivalent of whatever point you trying to make

try again

terrible example

i didnt even get past your first paragraph b/c that would never happen

in that scenario, all the officials get the same amount regardless of experience

that is a false equivalent of whatever point you trying to make

try again

See you changing the narrative again, to not understand what I am saying, because it puts you in the same boat as Mo if you stick to the script Lol

I clearly stated in the example that you wouldn't be getting the same pay breh, but yet to keep from getting jam'd up, you stated what I bolded in your post, Lol

Like I stated, you don't want to understand what I'm saying because if you did, you wouldn't have stated that all officials get paid the same which is causing you to stick to not wanting to understand.

I clearly set up the example just like the Mo situation, but just replaced comedy with officiating

It's all good breh.

See you changing the narrative to not understand because it puts you in the same boat as Mo Lol

I clearly stated in the example that you wouldn't be getting the same pay breh, but yet to keep from getting jam'd up, you state what I bolded, Lol

Like I stated, you don't want to understand what I'm saying because if you did, you wouldn't have stated that all officials get paid the same.

I clearly set up just like the Mo situation.

It's all good breh.
thats a terrible example b/c the officials have an association that negotiates pay for games

there is no union for comedians

these two situations are NOTHING alike

this is no different from when you used to sell Cd's back in high school and there CH that used to sell cd's too.

He was selling them for $5, and you undercut him by selling them for $3 taking his base

You had the supply for the demand...you were able to offer people stuff he couldnt so they fucked with you

thats a terrible example b/c the officials have an association that negotiates pay for games

there is no union for comedians

these two situations are NOTHING alike

this is no different from when you used to sell Cd's back in high school and there CH that used to sell cd's too.

He was selling them for $5, and you undercut him by selling them for $3 taking his base

You had the supply for the demand...you were able to offer people stuff he couldnt so they fucked with you

Breh,

I've never sold a CD a day in my life for $3.00 and I never undercut anybody.

But don't worry about it breh, Lol

So you're ok with someone (black) saying something about you in an article/interview/on-air about your business practice or officiating?

You're cool with a black coach, principal, parent, that you've supported, saying something negative about you in the newspaper, radio, internet? This is clearly my point that I am stating about in my posts.

I couldn't care less about any one of these women material. I'm speaking about talking down or saying something in regards about the act of another black person in the media. Tearing them down with subs

I couldn't give a shit about who is funny or not funny between Tiff or Mo. Give me tickets to anyone of their shows, I'll burn them motherfuckers, so it aint about who is more funny to me. I'm speaking on the comments made about another black person in a manner like that.

Last edited:
aight, you never sold cd's for $3 at NO point...cool...no need to stay there

you keep jumping around changing the discussion...how did Haddish talk down on Monique

the only people not holding MoNique accountable for her decisions are you, Hellczar, Monique and Sydney

aight, you never sold cd's for $3 at NO point...cool...no need to stay there

you keep jumping around changing the discussion...how did Haddish talk down on Monique

the only people not holding MoNique accountable for her decisions are you, Hellczar, Monique and Sydney

Man breh, hoes.

We just don't see each other point.

I'ma bow out on this one and let it be.

You referee right?

How would you feel?

Another ref, gets the chance to call Final Four 2019, black dude, that you know you are better than, you've seen his come up, he pretty much got his whole style from you, you showed dude love and supported dude (not saying Tiff did this do MO), You see dude right, Dude gets asked about your situation (2018) Final Four, and he states in an article/interview/on air what all you should have done and what you shouldn't be doing, stating how other groups of ppl that officiate all benefit from the NCAA, why are you complaining

Yo Knock

HJfk58T.gif

I don't agree with her.

You turn a blind-eye on how another black person is treated, but you're ok because they haven't treated you in such a manner because you see a dollar bill dangled in front of you. Smh.

Scared negro talk, especially when including other groups of ppl who don't give one shit about black ppl.

Just say "no comment" or something, no need to make a comment towards another black person, Mo even showed you love smh.

Every question doesn't need an answer

THANK YOU!

The most sensible post in this thread

Back