Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tiffany Hadish On Mo'nique

I don't agree with her.

You turn a blind-eye on how another black person is treated, but you're ok because they haven't treated you in such a manner because you see a dollar bill dangled in front of you. Smh.

Scared negro talk, especially when including other groups of ppl who don't give one shit about black ppl.

Just say "no comment" or something, no need to make a comment towards another black person, Mo even showed you love smh.

Every question doesn't need an answer

Mo'nique was offered half a mill for an hours stand up. She was not mistreated,

Kool,

Why do you think she made such a scene about NF? Ppl who feel that they are fairly compensated don't put up a fuss.

Because she has such a high ego of herself she feels she deserves 13 million. She got jealous of Dave, Chris and Amy and thought she could get revenge on Netflix buy starting a boycott. She used her race and gender as sympathy. She prob does believe it's a race and gender issue cause she can't fathom she not as popular or great as the others. Listen to how she speaks about herself.

Because she has such a high ego of herself she feels she deserves 13 million. She got jealous of Dave, Chris and Amy and thought she could get revenge on Netflix buy starting a boycott. She used her race and gender as sympathy. She prob does believe it's a race and gender issue cause she can't fathom she not as popular or great as the others. Listen to how she speaks about herself.

I aint mad at that Lol

Mo coming to the reunion this summer Knock or nah?

I like the shot Tiff shot at the husband manager

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11075-1375719967-5.gif

They treated her like the treat most black female comics imo.

They did the same thing to Wanda

How many classic or funny stand-ups does Tiff have? The one she did on Showtime wasn't funny to me.

So Wanda has a classic stand up? Monique has a classic? the only way we can quantify a classic is be remembering the hot shit no? I'll wait while you name a monique joke most of us remember... or a wanda sykes joke..

Back