Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tiffany Hadish On Mo'nique

So Wanda has a classic stand up? Monique has a classic? the only way we can quantify a classic is be remembering the hot shit no? I'll wait while you name a monique joke most of us remember... or a wanda sykes joke..

Wanda has no classic stand up to me

Mo has no stand up classic to me

OK now that we got that narrative out of the way.

Tiff has no classic stand ups to me.

Tiff Showtime special wasn't funny to me, in the same bowl with Wanda and Mo stand up to me.

I couldn't care for either one.

Now we got that out the way

My point is, to me, Tiff shitting on someone that gave you props is some Sambo act. A black person fighting for whatever they are fighting for, for me, you let them fight, you support them or you move around, I wont skin and grin and appear to throw another black person under the bus so that my water line dont get cut off from a entity that'
payin me

That is what I am posting about, the act and what she said about Mo who was supportive of Tiff movement is on some Sambo act in my eyes

since when did slaves get paid..

You do know black slaves got paid right?

Money

I know you know this, I thought maybe you were joking thus me not responding but I see that you got cosigners so I think they think you are right in your post but before I provide sources, you joking right?? You do know that slaves got paid money, black slaves

Thus the term, saying slave deals coming from

You could be asking the question, so before I provide numerous sources, I wanted to make sure that you were aware of your history that black slaves got paid money.

I don't agree with her.

You turn a blind-eye on how another black person is treated, but you're ok because they haven't treated you in such a manner because you see a dollar bill dangled in front of you. Smh.

Scared negro talk, especially when including other groups of ppl who don't give one shit about black ppl.

Just say "no comment" or something, no need to make a comment towards another black person, Mo even showed you love smh.

Every question doesn't need an answer

Everything you said makes sense, but not when applied to Monique.

Her race and gender have nothing to do with her not getting paid what she wants.

Netflix isn't paying her what she wants because she's just not that funny and isn't worth as much as she thinks she is.

I was surprised they even offered her a special to begin with.

Even more surprised that they felt like she deserved $500,000.

I would've given her the Corleone treatment:

Last edited:
I don't think she was asking them to offer her what she's worth, (from the BC interview, NF didn't let them send a counter) I think she got offered a slave deal, which is the reason for her outcry, big difference.

Would it be fair to say this situation, cut this situation out and replace Mo, with Kap, and Tiff, associate her with those other football players who didn't take a knee, and made comments about Kap taking a knee, those players that stated that they have to feed their family, and how Kap is crazy for sitting, what he's doing (in a sense) is crazy, do those other football players who hated on Kap, does it sound like they are projecting what Tiff is in here saying? See Dez Bryant comments, see McCoy's comments, doesn't their comments sound a bit Tiffany'ish?

(only thing, different between Kap and Mo), Kap didn't ask ppl to stop watching football, but him getting black-balled by the NFL, is a silent way to not watch the NFL if you feel dude's been treated badly, but you still got niggas watching the NFL (which is cool) thus you got ppl saying it's crazy to stop watching NF, (what's the difference)?

Everything fits all, be consistent with your choices. I'ma boycott the NFL, cuz they shitting on KAP, but I'ma shit on MO cuz she's fat and sloppy and unfunny, but all along, NF offered the lady a slave deal, and you got ppl like Tiff on some I got mines, this, that and the 3rd.
Sambo talk IMO

If you think the NFL did KAP wrong and you don't think NF is guilty of shitting on MO, because now they are cutting you a check, then that's Sambo'n your way for more butter biscuits, you don't want your water-line to get cut off, just my thoughts.

You have dudes that when they were asked about Kap, sounding just like Tiff, they were are on some, I gotta eat and feed my kids, other BS, almost to a point where it was fuck how the NFL was doing Kap,
We got blacks, other groups of ppl that the NFL support? The flag is a symbol for all Americans crap that they spewed to the media, doesn't that sound like what Tiffany is saying in this article?

So we suppose to continue to watch football because they are black-balling Kap and maybe E.Reid next?

Is this not the same thing?

Some may say it's a bad example and not give their reason to why, which is cool, one wouldn't take the time out and think to a certain depth that these 2 incidents are parallel to one another

Yeah, the bolded sums it up for me.

Monique's situation shouldn't even be mentioned in the same light as the other situations you talked about.

Simply because race has nothing to do with her situation.

Horrible example.

tiff just getting started.....and she has no where to go but up and shes fresh in people mind.

mo lost her angle when she lost her weight...shes not a big loud chick no more. those jokes cant bring them in since she had her bypass or whatever surgery.

Only time mo was funny wen she used to chase down that professor on her show other then that she aint funny. I dont see no race shit she claims netflix is pullin on her . I aint gonna boycott netflix cuz she aint get her way . These ppl made boycotting such trend that they forgetting what they really need to boycott.she aint thinking about everyone who has to depend on Netflix cuz they are unable to pay those high ass cable bills they got us paying . She n her husband can go to hell . I aint boycotting shit for her selfish needs

Wanda has no classic stand up to me

Mo has no stand up classic to me

OK now that we got that narrative out of the way.

Tiff has no classic stand ups to me.

Tiff Showtime special wasn't funny to me, in the same bowl with Wanda and Mo stand up to me.

I couldn't care for either one.

Now we got that out the way

My point is, to me, Tiff shitting on someone that gave you props is some Sambo act. A black person fighting for whatever they are fighting for, for me, you let them fight, you support them or you move around, I wont skin and grin and appear to throw another black person under the bus so that my water line dont get cut off from a entity that'
payin me

That is what I am posting about, the act and what she said about Mo who was supportive of Tiff movement is on some Sambo act in my eyes

How is she shitting on Monique though? People are basically coming at her like she's wrong for working with Netflix after what Monique said. All Tiffany did was give her perspective on the business and make suggestions about what Monique could have done. Again, ya'll are killing me with all these personal attacks on people just because they don't agree with Monique or are critical of what Monique is saying and doing.

It doesn't matter who any of us finds personally funny or not. Hell the Netflix comedy people don't need to find any of the acts funny. They only care about the dollars and cents of said act and what they can bring back to Netflix if they are given a contract.

So the money offered to Monique is how they felt. Monique didn't like it and had every right not to like it. IMO all she had to do was counter that offer or keep it moving. Instead she chose some bullshit to speak on when Netflix track record shows they ain't on the shit she trying to say they were.

Monique came to Netflix they didn't come looking for her cause she was back to tearing up the comedy scene. Monique saw Netflix for what it was a good way to get a check and get her name back out there on the stand-up comedy scene.

Me personally I wouldn't have even offered her 500K.

i know who Knock playing Spades with this year at the reunion

Everything you said makes sense, but not when applied to Monique.

Her race and gender have nothing to do with her not getting paid what she wants.

Netflix isn't paying her what she wants because she's just not that funny and isn't worth as much as she thinks she is.

I was surprised they even offered her a special to begin with.

Even more surprised that they felt like she deserved $500,000.

I would've given her the Corleone treatment:

I hear you big dog.

I respect it.

Yeah, the bolded sums it up for me.

Monique's situation shouldn't even be mentioned in the same light as the other situations you talked about.

Simply because race has nothing to do with her situation.

Horrible example.

I hear you big dog.

Both parties, to me, are being pressed. Race has nothing to do with it? oh ok.

How is she shitting on Monique though? People are basically coming at her like she's wrong for working with Netflix after what Monique said. All Tiffany did was give her perspective on the business and make suggestions about what Monique could have done. Again, ya'll are killing me with all these personal attacks on people just because they don't agree with Monique or are critical of what Monique is saying and doing.

Who has a problem with Tiff working with NF?

That's not the issue for me at least. Get yo bag.

If you get short changed for something, that you feel that you deserve, you feel some way about it, cool, then you come out and show love, give me support for my success and the things I've done. That same company that shitted on you, turns around and gives me a bag, why would I state in a interview and talk down about your situation on what you should have done and how you should have moved?

Niggas don't do that shit Lol. What part of the game is that?

Back