Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tiffany Hadish On Mo'nique

In what bad way was Mo'Nique treated, they gave her an offer they felt she was worth. Race had nothing to do with it so why do y'all keep bringing that up. That woman just not as good as she thinks she is.
You know things bad when me and him on the same side of an issue

Yall niggas are so obtuse. Theres nothing to debate about in regards to what Knock twice said. What he said made a lot of sense.

I wish people would be honest and say they cant critique a particular topic fully because they are blinded by their fandom and/or biases

what knock twice said isnt that hard to understand. You dont have to talk about something that you dont have all the details on or if you had a different —maybe a more positive experience than that of someone else. Mo’niques experience is different than Tiffanys but its not an isolated incident (hence: Wanda Sykes) also tiffanys stance is predictable as fuck. someone is cutting you a check so youre not going to critique them in a negative way or actually think critically about what might be really going on.

Tiffany needs to just shut the fuck up. she talks too damn much. Just say “no comment” or my experience with netflix has been a positive one and thats all that I can speak to.

You dont have to ride with every Black cause or boycott everything niggas say but your ass doesnt need to be in interviews trying to distance your yourself from the narrative because your proximity to whiteness and wealth is closer than that of another Black celeb.

yall have shitty views in regards to Monique.

Just say you dont find her funny and keep it pushing.

Yall niggas are so obtuse. Theres nothing to debate about in regards to what Knock twice said. What he said made a lot of sense.

I wish people would be honest and say they cant critique a particular topic fully because they are blinded by their fandom and/or biases

what knock twice said isnt that hard to understand. You dont have to talk about something that you dont have all the details on or if you had a different —maybe a more positive experience than that of someone else. Mo’niques experience is different than Tiffanys but its not an isolated incident (hence: Wanda Sykes) also tiffanys stance is predictable as fuck. someone is cutting you a check so youre not going to critique them in a negative way or actually think critically about what might be really going on.

Tiffany needs to just shut the fuck up. she talks too damn much. Just say “no comment” or my experience with netflix has been a positive one and thats all that I can speak to.

You dont have to ride with every Black cause or boycott everything niggas say but your ass doesnt need to be in interviews trying to distance your yourself from the narrative because your proximity to whiteness and wealth is closer than that of another Black celeb.

yall have shitty views in regards to Monique.

Just say you dont find her funny and keep it pushing.

this has literally been said on every page

You didnt make any good points sir

sit with that instead of coming at me big fella

Translation: You didn't make any points I agreed with.

Of course I didn't. I don't agree with you.

As I recall, you haven't made any points at all. Every argument you've ever made on this matter as boiled down to "Monique is right and ya'll are wrong because I said so."

Translation: You didn't make any points I agreed with.

Of course I didn't. I don't agree with you.

As I recall, you haven't made any points at all. Every argument you've ever made on this matter as boiled down to "Monique is right and ya'll are wrong because I said so."

ok.

haddish said she can't be “bothered” to stand with monique over wage disparities but she's gonna open her mouth to protest when people start dying

butTTTTTTTTTT she ain't said shit about Stephon Clark yet

45FA81BC-2585-492A-A7E1-2D26BDC3188D.gif

Last edited:
a REAL woman (such as myself :haa:) would have used my platform on Netflix as an opportunity to either amplify what Monique is saying or even if I don’t agree, bring up other issues relating to Monique’s problem.

Thats what down ass women do.

Instead of:
F6A1B0CA-CF5E-4278-8DB0-9EFD209E734A.gif

then again Im all for people that dont have the range shutting the entire fuck up.

Maybe she should have just sat there and been quiet. that would have been better for me.

a REAL woman (such as myself :haa:) would have used my platform on Netflix as an opportunity to either amplify what Monique is saying or even if I don’t agree, bring up other issues relating to Monique’s problem.

Thats what down ass women do.

Instead of:
View attachment 38535

amplfy what ? what monique saying is bullshit and using RACE card to help her case is wrong.

like i stated before Mo bashed both tyler perry & lee daniels claiming they are blackin ballin her

Back