Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tiffany Hadish On Mo'nique

Lmao...monique is fussin over those same dollars tho.

Like i heard someone say... (vlad or andrew schulz??)...

She wants the middle class who mostly make less than 100k in a whole year to boycott netflix bc they wont give her 500k for 2HOURS

You don't speak on another man's situation that's going through something on some "I got mines" and " you need to go elsewhere" in front of white folks on white folks platforms.

(I) don't even do it in front of other black ppl. You support or you move around and say "no comment" or man gone wit that shit, next question, I aint spewing nothing to add more fuel to that man's situation, especially if I am getting a bag from the very same entity that's fucking over that person.

If you don't understand this, I get it, kool, no harm, You and I wasn't raised in the same zip code

You don't speak on another man's situation that's going through something on some "I got mines" and " you need to go elsewhere" in front of white folks on white folks platforms.

(I) don't even do it in front of other black ppl. You support or you move around and say "no comment" or man gone wit that shit, next question, I aint spewing nothing to add more fuel to that man's situation, especially if I am getting a bag from the very same entity that's fucking over that person.

If you don't understand this, I get it, kool, no harm, You and I wasn't raised in the same zip code
She was being addressed and defended herself.

Yall makin this more complicated than necessary.

So everyone in your zip code have the same exact opinions as u?? Lmaoo cool

amplfy what ? what monique saying is bullshit and using RACE card to help her case is wrong.

Exactly. The people arguing the other side of this matter are being dense as shit. What about the fact that people think Monique's whole stance was bullshit don't people get? If someone comes out there bullshitting and it comes back on you, you have no obligation to tip toe around shit to make that person seem justified. If you think they are full of shit, you're perfectly free to call them on that. I fail to see how Tiffany Haddish is wrong, a sambo, not down, or any of the other stupid shit being lobbed at her because she's not just going along with a narrative that she doesn't agree with. And the crazy thing is that I'm guessing the people saying she should have done that are saying it because don't want to see movements against issues that Monique named damaged. If that's the case, why is it so hard to understand that if you believe Monique is full of shit, it's best to call her on that? When you do that, she's the one that comes of looking flawed and not the issues she's invoking.

She the one that put out a video asking US to boycott Netflix. We didn't come looking into her shit.

So she gonna get this feed back, one way or another.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

You forgot where you live? Everything is about race bruh everything dosagree with Monique but dont outright lie
I do business with all races

I try to support black first and foremost, if that's just not an option, then I get it how I live

I've had bad experiences across the color spectrum. I am a consumer. If I have an extremely bad experience with an entity,I will no longer do business with that entity, regardless of color so for me, every single thing isn't about race

I do business with all races

I try to support black first and foremost, if that's just not an option, then I get it how I live

I've had bad experiences across the color spectrum. I am a consumer. If I have an extremely bad experience with an entity,I will no longer do business with that entity, regardless of color so for me, every single thing isn't about race

Thats common sense tho nobody should patronize bad service. But you still put race first tho

Back