Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tiffany Hadish On Mo'nique

Mo NEVER dissed her. She gave her props. You don't remember that? Say no more fam

https://pagesix.com/2018/02/26/monique-congratulates-tiffany-haddish-on-netflix-deal/

Monique to me is not a Queen Of Comedy. She's had her moments though.

Also I don't agree with Mo lashing out. She should put up her money and film her own special then renegotiate. What I REALLY don't agree with is shucking and jiving to make massa happy. That's what Tiffany did. I'm not the only one who felt that way. You can check out the two videos I posted which. I know your ass didn't watch.

Where was the energy for the other posters? Some agreed as well. Don't fly toward me with your "save em "cape on, or I'll choke you with it.

200.gif
Bitch ass nugga i been on this stance since this shit started. I know what mo said and it dont change the fact that tiffany can say whatever the fuck she want to say when asked.

Props or not, dont mention her name and she wouldve never got a response. Fuck boy

Bitch ass nugga i been on this stance since this shit started. I know what mo said and it dont change the fact that tiffany can say whatever the fuck she want to say when asked.

Props or not, dont mention her name and she wouldve never got a response. Fuck boy

Tiffany's not going to fuck you. LOL

Nigga you a bitch. Slit your wrist dump it in acid and die quickly. You bring nothing to the world but shame.

Look at you, standing on youe tippy-toes and dick riding another man to feel tough.

You the biggest bitch on this website. All you do is cry and complain. I hope all your offspring die with whoever birthed you so that your bloodline ends.

Look at you, standing on youe tippy-toes and dick riding another man to feel tough.

You the biggest bitch on this website. All you do is cry and complain. I hope all your offspring die with whoever birthed you so that your bloodline ends.
5roj_zpshvvu55ak.png
@Goldie lock this thread up brotha been derailed

Mo NEVER dissed her. She gave her props. You don't remember that? Say no more fam

https://pagesix.com/2018/02/26/monique-congratulates-tiffany-haddish-on-netflix-deal/

Monique to me is not a Queen Of Comedy. She's had her moments though.

Also I don't agree with Mo lashing out. She should put up her money and film her own special then renegotiate. What I REALLY don't agree with is shucking and jiving to make massa happy. That's what Tiffany did. I'm not the only one who felt that way. You can check out the two videos I posted which. I know your ass didn't watch.

Where was the energy for the other posters? Some agreed as well. Don't fly toward me with your "save em "cape on, or I'll choke you with it.

200.gif

Wrong nigga.

Monique brought her name up (Tiffany) when she said something to the effect " she was going at Netflix so the Tiffany's don't get screwed."

All that BS "props" shit came after it came out that Tiffany had already signed on w/ Netflix to do an animated show, months before Monique came w/ her bullshit.

Wrong nigga.

Monique brought her name up (Tiffany) when she said something to the effect " she was going at Netflix so the Tiffany's don't get screwed."

All that BS "props" shit came after it came out that Tiffany had already signed on w/ Netflix to do an animated show, months before Monique came w/ her bullshit.

I swear these niggas dont get it

I don't really care that Tiffany said something about Mo, but just being fair, Tiffany didn't really have to go after Mo. Didn't really say anything disrespectful about Tiffany. It was the Mo supporters that were saying shit like "Tiffany only got her deal because of what Mo said." Monique never really took that stance. I think this is one of those cases of someone going at someone else because of what a third party said.

Go kill yourself in front of your daughter..maybe she will respect it pussy

Gooottt dayum! You just gone let this nigga disrespeck u like that famo?

Back