Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tiffany Hadish On Mo'nique

Try and find my own hookup
no im saying

you would feel it was racist if a lesser qualified white guy got it, but you wouldnt say that if it was a brotha with the same kind of experience. Are there racial discriminatory practices in hiring? Absolutely

BUT, again, if its someone that looks like you, then how can that be racist?

She the one that put out a video asking US to boycott Netflix. We didn't come looking into her shit.

So she gonna get this feed back, one way or another.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif
Right she opened herself publically n now mfs who dont know her are telling other ppl they never met that someone else they dont know shouldnt speak on her

Lmaooo

no im saying

you would feel it was racist if a lesser qualified white guy got it, but you wouldnt say that if it was a brotha with the same kind of experience. Are there racial discriminatory practices in hiring? Absolutely

BUT, again, if its someone that looks like you, then how can that be racist?

But thats only comparing one incident. If that black dude lost his job to less qualified white dude or offered less he can say racism. But i cant because i lost to a black guy? Despite company still being racist.

Tiffany has the complex that's she's accepted by white people. She's going to get the Leslie Jones treatment from the same people soon.

There was NO reason for her to throw Monique under the bus.

See, she has a problem like some black people have. They like to throw their own under the bus in front of mixed company. SMH

Last edited:
Tiffany has the complex that's she's accepted by white people. She's going to get the Leslie Jones treatment from the same people soon.

There was NO reason for her to throw Monique under the bus.

See, she has a problem like some black people have. They like to throw their own under the bus in front of mixed company. SMH
How the fuck she throw Monique grown ass under the bus when mo brought her up in the first place?

Tiffany was then asked about that situation cuz of mo speaking her name.

If her name was never spoke, she wouldnt of had a comment to make.

You niggas who defending mo need to stop taking this shit personal.

You niggas wasnt crowning mo queen of comedy before.
Yall wasnt bringing her up every time we discussed top 10 comedians on here and on the ic.

Yall niggas either got fat loud mouth mamas or fucking a bitch that fits that profile.

Either way cut that shit out

How the fuck she throw Monique grown ass under the bus when mo brought her up in the first place?

Tiffany was then asked about that situation cuz of mo speaking her name.

If her name was never spoke, she wouldnt of had a comment to make.

You niggas who defending mo need to stop taking this shit personal.

You niggas wasnt crowning mo queen of comedy before.
Yall wasnt bringing her up every time we discussed top 10 comedians on here and on the ic.

Yall niggas either got fat loud mouth mamas or fucking a bitch that fits that profile.

Either way cut that shit out

Mo NEVER dissed her. She gave her props. You don't remember that? Say no more fam

https://pagesix.com/2018/02/26/monique-congratulates-tiffany-haddish-on-netflix-deal/

Monique to me is not a Queen Of Comedy. She's had her moments though.

Also I don't agree with Mo lashing out. She should put up her money and film her own special then renegotiate. What I REALLY don't agree with is shucking and jiving to make massa happy. That's what Tiffany did. I'm not the only one who felt that way. You can check out the two videos I posted which. I know your ass didn't watch.

Where was the energy for the other posters? Some agreed as well. Don't fly toward me with your "save em "cape on, or I'll choke you with it.

200.gif

Last edited:
Back