Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things that are common at the workplace...

That one employee who either barely makes it to work on time...or is constantly late. But STILL manages to keep their damn job.
Usually it's because of this...

The coworker who knows so much about the job yall do...that everyone goes to THEM to get their questions answered...before going to management.

Hell...even management goes to them to get answers to their questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: GNS
That one employee who either barely makes it to work on time...or is constantly late. But STILL manages to keep their damn job.
Dude used to show up to work 30 minutes late everyday. EVERYDAY.

If he had to be at work at 10:30, he would show up at 11:00 without fail…

Didn’t get reprimanded.

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
shiiiiiiet why anybody else need to be told? 🤨

Exactly. The fucc I look like going around askin folks if they want anything from whatever spot I go to. I mucked up doin that when 5 Guys 1st opened up near my old job.

Like other spots, I was the 1st to get food from there. Then I decided to be nice and started gettin food for 2 or 3 coworkers. Unfortunately shortly after that...it went from 2 to 3...to like 9 or 11 people.

Had them fools hooked to 5 Guys like crack fiends. As soon as I walked into work..."Hey IP. You going to 5 Guys for lunch? Let us know."

Soon after I just stopped tellin folks. It was too much of hassle gettin folks orders and their change sorted out.

Dude used to show up to work 30 minutes late everyday. EVERYDAY.

If he had to be at work at 10:30, he would show up at 11:00 without fail…

Didn’t get reprimanded.

The last maybe year or year and a half I was working for a DoD contractor I was this dude. Supposed to start at 8am, I'd usually stroll in at 8:30-9am. I wasn't on a project 'cause we were waiting on the funding on the shit we just won, so a grip of us engineers were literally paid to come to work and surf the internet for 8 hrs. Since my management was in a whole other part of the building from me no one ever checked on me so my ass would get there whenever the fuck I got there. Wasn't like I was gonna be doing shit anyways. On top of that, I'd go to lunch for an hour and a half or two hrs, especially if my wife needed me to swing back by the crib, that was an automatic 2.5hr lunch right there.

Oddly, the only thing I never did was leave early.

Which coworker are y’all?
Always joking and with the ratchet shit....

Like every time something ghetto happens at any job I'm working... Niggaz will risk their lives to make sure I witness it just to crack jokes later

People leaving their personal belongings at work.

I ain’t talking about leaving stuff in a locker.

I’m talking about fools leaving their coffee cups, earbuds, chargers at the job in general work areas.

Fools leaving their damn shoes at work.

WTF is wrong with people? Get it together.

And these will be the first ones crying when their stuff ends up getting stolen or tossed out.

Back