Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things that are common at the workplace...

There's always that one coworker who's the anarchist.

- Hates management
- Hates their coworkers
- Hates the company
- Hates change

Is responsible for several temper tantrums at work. Rages against the machine at every meeting. But yet just like the coworker who's always late...they STILL manage to keep their damn job.

Ugh!!!

Im dealin with a broad like that right fuckin now.

She is the WOAT

Hell yeah nigga fuck work
You like that shit? Kmt

giphy.gif

@AZTG
Is right y'all mad specific in here
Feels like an attack.
I'm leaving

Bro I never liked work don’t get me wrong it’s needed and all to live but nobody likes to work lol like being able to live.

Folks who be saying they hit the lotto and still go to work are wild to me

Bro I never liked work don’t get me wrong it’s needed and all to live but nobody likes to work lol like being able to live.

Definitely met some muhfuckas that seemed like they liked that shit.
Add to that you got the muhfuckas that be in gung ho jobs and be taking shit too fuckin serious on some day day shit or those who got problems at home and don't wanna leave.

the one who always order food and don't tell nobody

Oh I was good for this shyt back at my old job years ago.

While everyone was regularly ordering Chinese...I was hittin up spots like Red Lobster (back when it was somewhat decent), or other dining restaurants in the area.

Everytime I'd walked back wit food...folks be like "Damn IP. Why you aint tell nobody you was going to Red Lobster?" I didn't tell nobody b/c I didn't feel like having to deal wit multiple orders and their money.

@IP360 how long you been working at a place to hear about someone child growing up phases.

Longest place I worked at was 13 years. About 3 or 5 people there had young kids when I 1st started.

But the one that stood out the most was a coworker who literally mentioned her son Mitchell every 3 sentences. Didn't matter the topic of the conversation...Mitchell's name got brought up everytime.

They say that shyt just so they can have that moment knowing they no longer need that job.

They just waiting for a supervisor come at them wrong. They want that opportunity to cuss a muthafucca out...tell them fucc this job...and say "I QUIT!"

Back