Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things that are common at the workplace...

The coworker who has to be the main character in everything that happens at work. It’s their reality show.

The coworkers who was best friends. But then had a falling out when one of them found out the other was talkin shyt behind their backs.

I'm actually shocked how often this happens. Especially amongst the women at the job.

The lotto pool guy

Nah, fuck that. If it's a lottery pool I gotta know. I'm not gone be the nigga that didn't play and sit back and watch Bob from HR walk outta that bitch with Millions. Fuck that shit. I'm in on all lottery pools because the risk of not being included in the win is not worth it. Take my punk ass $3 and play my shit.

Nah, fuck that. If it's a lottery pool I gotta know. I'm not gone be the nigga that didn't play and sit back and watch Bob from HR walk outta that bitch with Millions. Fuck that shit. I'm in on all lottery pools because the risk of not being included in the win is not worth it. Take my punk ass $3 and play my shit.
When I was still in Jersey, I would get $3 or $5 from most of the people even some from management because they were good people that was right along side us bussing their ass. When I transfer to North Carolina and saw how management was, I saw to myself, fuck them, they ain't getting in on this.

The cowor...no...THE MUTHAFUCCA who goes in the break room fridge and eats other people's food!

FUCK YOU TOSHIA!

Back