Welcome To aBlackWeb

them scientific questions that always bother you.

All of a sudden shit is interchangeable and up for whatever interpretation works for you. Smmfh. The firmament isn't the heavens. Don't make shit up for these niggas.

the atmosphere? still considered “Heavens”, didn’t consider it space or the universe. There’s multiple meanings for heavens... including the place of God’s dwelling and where all believers will go. It depends on the context it’s supposed to be read. Again, science and God are compatible.

The expansion of the Universe, and the radiation found called the Cosmic Microwave Background, tells us the Universe had a beginning.

The beginning of the Bible opens with those precise words...

“In the BEGINNING God created the Heavens and the Earth...”

the only religious text to tell us that we had a beginning... it was always thought that the Universe was static, or eternal. It never was. The Bible was privy to there being a beginning even before science was. It wasnt until the 60’s that science started gathering their evidence of a beginning.

Is heaven separate from space?

Can't see it. No ones been there. It doesn't exist.

No the star you see isn't Jupiter. It's just a star.

Prove to me Jupiter exists without a rendered photo, without words from someone else you can't actually verify.

Can't see it. No ones been there. It doesn't exist.

No the star you see isn't Jupiter. It's just a star.

Of course the “Star” you see isn’t Jupiter, it isn’t a star, it’s a planet.

That’s odd that you believe that because you “can’t see it” (which you can) that means it doesn’t exist. What else in our Universe doesn’t exist? You can’t see the cosmic microwave background, but it’s there. You can’t directly observe a black hole (only it’s effects) but it’s there. Matter of fact, you can’t even observe gravity, just it’s effects, but it’s there. The same goes for our air we breath, you cannot see it, but you experience it’s effects, it’s there.

Do you understand the significance of Jupiter’s impact for Earth? It’s essentially our solar systems “magnet”. It’s strong gravity pulls in things flying around in space into its gravitational pull and keeps us from being bombarded by asteroids and the like.

So, your lack of belief of its existence based on your willful ignorance doesn’t matter, it exists and without it you don’t exist.

Last edited:
Like I said you cannot prove anything your saying. Your just repeating what you've heard or read.

That doesn't make it true. Doesn't make what I'm saying fact either. My point is neither of us know more than the other.

I do believe what I think is most probable tho.

Not believing in space is up there with the flat-worlders...

I guess growing up in a city with a science center and actually working at the space telescope science institute gives me a different perspective.... But wow

Not believing in space is up there with the flat-worlders...

I guess growing up in a city with a science center and actually working at the space telescope science institute gives me a different perspective.... But wow

Please don't compare our cities. Or our science centers. Lmaooooo.

Back