Welcome To aBlackWeb

them scientific questions that always bother you.

That motherfucker from canada

He prolly sees the milky way every night n shit. Im mad yall entertaining him

I've seen Aurora borealis. Beautiful.

Still no one has actually refuted anything I'm saying which really isn't much at all.

I'm just saying you see what I see.

What you make of it is what someone tells you to.

Good for you. You know how to lie. For who's benefit I don't know.

Space doesn’t exist.

Jupiter doesn’t exist.

Mars doesnt exist.

What lie is this supposed to support? what’s the point of the lie?

You said you believe in God but he cannot be seen, so you don’t believe in God based on your logic? How is this working...

It’s a trip that ppl think this is some enlightening stuff, to go against the grain and use the ol “I don’t believe everything I’m told” as some smart response, nah, it’s willful ignorance and it’s sad.

Space doesn’t exist.

Jupiter doesn’t exist.

Mars doesnt exist.

What lie is this supposed to support? what’s the point of the lie?

You said you believe in God but he cannot be seen, so you don’t believe in God based on your logic? How is this working...

It’s a trip that ppl think this is some enlightening stuff, to go against the grain and use the ol “I don’t believe everything I’m told” as some smart response, nah, it’s willful ignorance and it’s sad.

God can be heard, felt.

If God doesn't exist this isn't happening right now.

The Bible specifically states that God stretched out the Heavens aka the Universe.
um......

God could be considered the maker of the universe but thats because of who ever came from the sky was seen as a God.

But lets say this is fully true.......
where does he stay? and is he like Ego from the comic books? and whats his size and does he have limits on his power?

Can be either or. Again, the Heavens is space, or the Universe. They’re interchangeable terms that refer to the same thing. Also, the firmament is also the heavens. I’m not sure what your point is w that..
or space is just unharnessed energy so when we die we return to energy thus making us one with all.

If we were to agree God exists as the creator where did God come from? Before the heavens, earth and angels he was just chillin in non existence?

If so, how can one exist in non existence???

If we were to agree God exists as the creator where did God come from? Before the heavens, earth and angels he was just chillin in non existence?

I don't think the existence of God could possibly be comprehensible to us. That would be ungodly.

This dude broke it down best...

God is eternal.

People once thought the Universe was eternal. They had no problem w the eternality of that. But, it was proven through science that the Universe is not eternal. The Bible also made this claim long before science could arrive to that answer.

But God isn’t created. He’s a creator. He is eternal, which is beyond our comprehension. How do we know this? Well, the Bible states that, although it’s an “unacceptable” answer because it’s the Bible. But if the Bible checks out in other way; a beginning, the stretching of the heavens, archeological discoveries, existence of cities and people etc.

Then why is it hard to accept God’s eternality? (generalizing to the reader, not anyone specific)

If the idea that the creator of all things, God, HAS to be created, then you would also have to beg the question of the Universe, since many believe that the Universe is their creator. Who, or what, created the Universe? (and it’s not eternal)

The very first words when you open to the first page of the Bible states, “in the beginning...”

that statement means there was a beginner, who is that beginner? God. In the beginning, God said, let there be...

In John chapter 1, “in the beginning was the Word. The Word was with God and the Word was God.”

In Isaiah 40:22 it says God sits on the circle of the Earth and stretches out the heavens like a curtain.

A direct statement to the expansion of the Universe.

I know I’ve kinda trailed off of “who created God?” but He was not created. He is eternal.

Isaiah 57:15, he inhabits eternity

The Bible’s statements about our Universe, our creation of humanity (from the dust of the Earth, science backs this up that we as us being stardust) the expansion, and even God holding all things together and creating all things seen and unseen.. so if those check out Biblically and scientifically, the claim that God is eternal should as well...

I don't think the existence of God could possibly be comprehensible to us. That would be ungodly.

This dude broke it down best...

Very interesting answer is the whole debate worth watching? Shits over 2 hrs

God is eternal.

People once thought the Universe was eternal. They had no problem w the eternality of that. But, it was proven through science that the Universe is not eternal. The Bible also made this claim long before science could arrive to that answer.

But God isn’t created. He’s a creator. He is eternal, which is beyond our comprehension. How do we know this? Well, the Bible states that, although it’s an “unacceptable” answer because it’s the Bible. But if the Bible checks out in other way; a beginning, the stretching of the heavens, archeological discoveries, existence of cities and people etc.

Then why is it hard to accept God’s eternality? (generalizing to the reader, not anyone specific)

If the idea that the creator of all things, God, HAS to be created, then you would also have to beg the question of the Universe, since many believe that the Universe is their creator. Who, or what, created the Universe? (and it’s not eternal)

The very first words when you open to the first page of the Bible states, “in the beginning...”

that statement means there was a beginner, who is that beginner? God. In the beginning, God said, let there be...

In John chapter 1, “in the beginning was the Word. The Word was with God and the Word was God.”

In Isaiah 40:22 it says God sits on the circle of the Earth and stretches out the heavens like a curtain.

A direct statement to the expansion of the Universe.

I know I’ve kinda trailed off of “who created God?” but He was not created. He is eternal.

Isaiah 57:15, he inhabits eternity

The Bible’s statements about our Universe, our creation of humanity (from the dust of the Earth, science backs this up that we as us being stardust) the expansion, and even God holding all things together and creating all things seen and unseen.. so if those check out Biblically and scientifically, the claim that God is eternal should as well...
I thought ppl always thought the universe began with the big bang

I could reason the big bang could have happened and caused by a creator so i never felt it contradicted the possibility of a god

What i cant wrap my head around is before time, space and matter was created what was there?

Very interesting answer is the whole debate worth watching? Shits over 2 hrs

I thought ppl always thought the universe began with the big bang

I could reason the big bang could have happened and caused by a creator so i never felt it contradicted the possibility of a god

What i cant wrap my head around is before time, space and matter was created what was there?

I only watched the first 2 parts tbh.

Back