Welcome To aBlackWeb

them scientific questions that always bother you.

One thing I’ve realized watching space documentaries is physicists don’t know shit about space.
Like us humans might as well be ants with how little we know about what’s out there!
I wouldn’t use ants as an example. But I get your point.

One thing I’ve realized watching space documentaries is physicists don’t know shit about space.
Like us humans might as well be ants with how little we know about what’s out there!

Heard it once described as “filling a glass jar from the ocean” and that’s how much we know or have explored compared to what’s still there.

Right.

I been asking this in many ways and here we are.

I’m patting myself on the back

Scientists are always searching for another theory but it doesn’t mean they will always check out. This might fizzle out, it might be right or might lead to something better than what it’s currently trying to offer.

But as it stands, the expanding universe is still the general consensus as the best explanation.

Scientists are always searching for another theory but it doesn’t mean they will always check out. This might fizzle out, it might be right or might lead to something better than what it’s currently trying to offer.
Don’t take my partial moment

Back