Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Cousins was the problem in Sacramento, the last 2 games without him the team played great. I'm rooting for them to keep winning because the Bulls get their first round pick if it's out of the top 10

Maybe Cousins was the problem in Sacramento, the last 2 games without him the team played great. I'm rooting for them to keep winning because the Bulls get their first round pick if it's out of the top 10

well, watching him play, i can see why he gets frustrated when refs dont call fouls. There were 3 plays in particular where Nene held him from getting rebounds, and they had no whistles. I understand you can just call everything to pacify him, but the foul that pissed me off was the double foul they called on him and Nene. Had they called at least 2 of the other fouls on Nene, then you dont have to call a double foul.

As a ref, if you have to call a double foul, then you have dont a poor job of officiating that matchup b/c you dont want to assign fouls to certain people so you just give both of them one. The double foul is used on extreme circumstances, and by that i mean, you've verbally warned each player, called at least one foul on each player, and they continue to not play sound basketball

KD with the cop angle...LMAO

I am surprised I didn't hear about that before... Cavs must be way over cap.

Those are good addition especially Bogut. He played in the Warriors system for a couple years so hopefully that knowledge will be usefull come the playoffs

How do you guys feel about the Cavs signing Deron Williams and Andrew Bogut?
They're pass their prime and are only needed to relive minutes on Bron and Kyrie. Bogut can help as they needed a big plus their bench is now ok. Still no JR but they won't be playing crazy minutes.

How do you guys feel about the Cavs signing Deron Williams and Andrew Bogut?
Idgaf, still searching for win no 1 down in the bayou since the trade

I will say, this tandem is nasty. If they had serviceable or just consistent dudes on the wings, this team could be on the brink of something special

Idgaf, still searching for win no 1 down in the bayou since the trade

I will say, this tandem is nasty. If they had serviceable or just consistent dudes on the wings, this team could be on the brink of something special

Nigga, we talking about who is going to win the chip.

We know where your team is going to be this June.

More teams should had more fire sales going this year, in order to make other teams stronger to take out the Warriors.

Sort of happened, but still.

I know playing basketball is his job.

You guys think Lebron is exhausted from being in every Final since 2011?

Last year that nigga almost cut it so close.

Making it all that way, only to lose almost again.

I don't think he going to develop the finesse game that MJ and Kobe did, which allowed them to stay effective in their advanced years.

His three-point shooting has gotten a bit better. Still not a lot of post moves though.

Hopefully that nigga and his team are healthy enough to take down GSW, that is if GSW make it to the Finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back