Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
All-Star break is almost here. Teams are pretty much showing what they are going to be like for the rest of the year.

Discuss

BlackWeb(BW) Money will be in effect by then, so everybody will be able to place bets during the playoffs.

Would like us to build some type of run and get back to not only .500 but get out that 8th seed.

I want the Bulls to miss the playoffs, no point in making it just to be out in 4 or 5 games. Jimmy Butler deserves better, I wouldn't even be mad if he got traded to get a haul of trash picks back to rebuild the right way

pels have a good opportunity to make up ground on the teams ahead of them.

6 game home stand right now

beating teams you are supposed to beat is going to be crucial.

At least Rose is playing well for the Knicks @Ironman1 for that huge contract Phil gonna give him
I don't know what our roster will look like at the end of this season but I know Noah is the only one so far that I really don't like as far as deals. I'd like Lamce Lance Thomas out of here too and we need a pass/playmaker pg.

All-Star break is almost here. Teams are pretty much showing what they are going to be like for the rest of the year.

Discuss
I am hoping for some trades before the deadline. The Kings need to get rid of Cousins while they still can. He is going to leave either way you might as well get cash and a first round pick out of him.

I want to see the Wizards actually get a SF, PF or C that can score. In 2018 I want to see them make a run for Anthony Davis or Durant

I want the Bulls to do a full rebuild, not just put band aids on problems. Trade Butler for a kings ransom, get rid of Wade, Rondo and Mirotic.

I want the Bulls to do a full rebuild, not just put band aids on problems. Trade Butler for a kings ransom, get rid of Wade, Rondo and Mirotic.

That actually might be a good look. Trade Butler for B- shooting Guard and 2 first round draft picks (as long at it is to a team at the bottom of the standing). I don't know how long Wade's contract is for, but if it is for 2 years or more Spurs would give up 1st round, and multiple 2nd rounds for him. I would keep Rondo during the transition years. He would get a few people in stands and he can make players better around him (too bad he can't do it for himself).

In 3 years ya'll would have a starting line up full of young players that were all drafted in the first 10 picks. At that point you trade Rondo for another vet that is also a team leader that can help develop the youngins

WHO YA'LL GOT FOR Mvp this year? Right now my top 5 are:

1) Russell Westbrook
2) Isiaih Thomas
3) Kawhi Leonard
4) James Harden
5) DeMar Derozan

If Golden State and the Cavs, imploded and both team were eliminated in the first round of the playoff who do you think would win th3e NBA championship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back