Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
but while people are shitting on the kings, i actually understand why they felt they needed to move Boogie, and maybe just maybe, NOLA offered some sorta wink wink shit behind the scenes. That might just be my tinfoil hat talking, but if Vlade did have "better" or even similar offers for Boogie, NOLA must've been willing to do something else no one was

If i'm the lakers, i probably would've shipped Ingram out fast af lol, but maybe they love his upside more than the pelicans loved Buddy's

I keep seeing Kobe's name thrown out there, what role is he supposed to have?

I'm hoping Boston take Jimmy Butler for those 2 Nets first round picks and some other players on their roster. It's been time for the Bulls to rebuild

boston acting stubborn. They not gone find no talent like Jimmy with those picks b/c they have to wait for them to develop. They are in the East and need to be competing with Cleveland NOW

That'll be a good look for both squads. Thomas and Butler would be a dope duo

From what's being said is that Boston don't wanna give up Jae Crowder, if that's the reason then Danny Ainge is a dumbass

whats so special about Crowder?

What's the worst trades in nba history?

Kobe going to the Lakers for Divac has to be up there

2 trades come to mind.
1) That trade the Thunder did to get rid of James Harden. They got 2 C+ players and two draft picks for one of the best scorers in the league

2) the trade the spurs did to give Dennis Rodman to the Bulls. They got a backup C- center for him. He was 1st team all NBA defense and lead the NBA in rebounds the 3 years after the trade

Ainge going to do what he does all the time and go another season hoarding picks that don't move the needle. Smart and Crowder ain't doing shit against Cleveland. Your best player can't be 5'9:mf!:

i'on know brah, i think your opinion of kwame is like that b/c of how his career turned out, but dude did have some major hype coming out of HS

The Jordan factor gave it hype, this happened in my city, I seen how it played out from the jump.

i never know what city you claim from day to day so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back