Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need to get better at my obvious jokes

lol that article backs my original point, Jordan was the only person who saw Kwame as a potential superstar. Other teams weren't lined up to sign Kwame in the 1st round.

lol that article backs my original point, Jordan was the only person who saw Kwame as a potential superstar. Other teams weren't lined up to sign Kwame in the 1st round.

Dawg google any mock draft from 2001. Kwame was going to be picked first or 2nd, period. Yeah the Jordan led front office thought he had more upside than downside. No mainstream media was questioning his skills or his rank as a top 3 pick. The only people that brought anything were ol school heads that didn't believe any high school player should be picked 1-5. At the time rumor was the Grizzlies (#3 pick which they ended up getting Pau gasol with) were trying to trade up to get him.

:idkb3:

I'ma google some shit to shut all this "kwame was looked at as the next big thing" down

damn, if indy sends PG to Brooklyn, that would be effed up

Never got the D Rose hype, Durant's another nigga I never understood the hype about. He's a solid player, but he aint a nigga that can lead u to a championship.

man im so geeked for the pels game tonight!!

game is pretty much in the bag

here are my observations

-Boogie is an underrated passer. He has great touch for a big guy. He definitely is going to be a lynch pin for the pels offensively at the Center position. They showed some great flashes early on, but see next point

-you cant just suit up and play. It will take this team some time to fully gel. You can tell initially everyone was so anxious that they were over passing trying to get Boogie and AD involved

-Gentry has to find a way to get the best production from these rotations when its just one of them on the floor

-i like caspi

-houston's chemistry is amazing. They might legit give GS a run if they meet in the playoffs. Damn near anybody can pull up, and Lou Williams was an awesome pick up for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back