Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep changing the question. I was talking about the years you stated.
1) for the years you state, Yes Pippen was. He was an Allstars and first team NBA defense it was between him and Barkley who was the best small forward in the league, period.
2) Pau Gasol. The best passing center to play the game who will be a first ballot hall of famer
3) stiffer competition really. Look at the finals roster for the bulls those years Who wss on the Suns OR Blazers besides their one stars (Drexler and Barkley) would anyone mention I the top 500? Bulls had arguably the best guard and forward playing in the NBA on their team.
4) your right, so did every legitimate contenders for the last 10 years as I stated above

Nearly banned you for #2 b

@ #3 , I like how you skipped over the 80s/early 90s lakers and the bad boy pistons , is he serious?

yea...he gon return back to miami lol

So now we are getting to the end, and injuries keep adding up ......who do you think can really make it to the finials. I have 3 predictions:

1) If Kevin Durant comes back by the 1st playoff series and plays his full reg minutes by the 2nd series, I have the Warriors beating in Cavs in 4 games
2) If Kevin Durant doesn't come back by the 2nd playoff series I have the Spurs beating the Cavs in a 6 game finials.
3) If Kevin Durant comes back by the 1st playoff series but doesn't average 25 min+ of court time by the conference championship, I have the Cavs beating the Warriors in 5 games.
:clawd2::clawd2:

So now we are getting to the end, and injuries keep adding up ......who do you think can really make it to the finials. I have 3 predictions:

1) If Kevin Durant comes back by the 1st playoff series and plays his full reg minutes by the 2nd series, I have the Warriors beating in Cavs in 4 games
2) If Kevin Durant doesn't come back by the 2nd playoff series I have the Spurs beating the Cavs in a 6 game finials.
3) If Kevin Durant comes back by the 1st playoff series but doesn't average 25 min+ of court time by the conference championship, I have the Cavs beating the Warriors in 5 games.
:clawd2::clawd2:
Fuck if KD come back or not Spurs winning the Finals in 6

As a division rival I take pleasure in the Cavs struggling, Lebron streak of finals appearances is coming to an end this year

I got Harden winning it, they're both playing unbelievable but the teams record give Harden the slight edge

Bulls got that 7th seed at the moment with an easy schedule the rest of the regular season they should be good.

Not sure what's ultimately going to happen with the pels this season but it has been fun to watch them finally start to gel.

I think they are 9-3 over their last 12

Oh yeah, we ain't doing that cheer for two teams shit over here. You getting spammed with wacks every post you make

Don't nobody do that shit but a few bums over on the other site. When my team eliminated I couldn't care less who wins the title.
Just making sure nobody gets any ideas over here

I ain't having it

But I already know the pels don't have a shot but I'll still watch a game or two if the Spurs are playing

I'm still a Lakers fan till the end, but I do wanna see Westbrook win, other than that, fuck erebody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back