Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Simp no caw caw for you today

yea mayne

i saw the highlights...just piss poor effort from the pels

i mean, i think their playoff chances were at less than 1% prior to the game, but from the highlights, there was no communication on D, and dudes just standing still on rebounds

I wanna see people that are free agents this and next year move around so there aren't any more super teams. That is the only reason why I wanna see the Warriors win. If they get the title Durant bounces by 2018. Curry's salary goes up (regardless) so they can't get another superstar.

When you add that to Blake Griffen and Boogie both free agents by 2018, the Celtics drafting a few top 10 rookies that could make them better than the Cavs and a bunch of future superstars getting out of their rookie contracts we can see a much more balanced NBA

Boogie not leaving AD brah

I fully expect them to make the playoffs next year

kwahi just off the strength he aint stat padding and he dont lunge into niggas trying to create contact like he got shot just so the refs bail him out EVERY single fucking time

tumblr_n2o29vO03B1rtpm86o1_250.gif

RW is doing shit that hasn't been done in damn near a century, damn near every superstar gets help from the refs b.

What reason is Westbrook over Harden, I gotta give it to the dude who's team is winning more and not out on the court stat padding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back