Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerian Grant and Michael Carter Williams better not see the damn court again, those dudes are beyong trash.

HOw is Lebron the king again? nigga cant even score on a mf 6 inches shorter than him smh

so he not "king" b/c of one game?

you must be a kobe humper

say it aint so goldie

Being that I couldn't place bets I didn't watch the last couple days of the playoffs. How df the bulls let the celtics come back?

Wade washed up ass is trash and Avery Bradley was locking up Jimmy Butler. That Rondo injury was the nail in the coffin, no matter what when he went down it was a wrap.

It is a shame Griffin got injured. Now he is pretty much stuck on the Clippers. I think he is a free agent this Summer and the Clippers will probably play up his injury to lower his market value, that way they can get him resigned for less..... then probably trade him

Last edited:
Do you all think Zaza did it to Kawhi on purpose?

Nah, it happens all the time whether it's professional or just a random pick up game. I don't think Zaza did it on purpose. It sucks it happened because now the series is over because Kawhi gonna miss at least 1 game and won't be right the whole series when he does play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back