Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, it happens all the time whether it's professional or just a random pick up game. I don't think Zaza did it on purpose. It sucks it happened because now the series is over because Kawhi gonna miss at least 1 game and won't be right the whole series when he does play.

The spurs did just beat Houston's ass without him, not saying Houston's as good as GS, but I wouldn't count them out tonight.

SMH at the Celtics in the ECF and have the #1 pick in the draft. Danny Ainge be fleecing these other GM's.
No Billy King was just a horrible GM that thought he could buy a championship with a bunch of old guys and a few never win guys. He just fleeced 1 gum that has a history of making bad decisions.

I can't even blame that all on Billy King, it was that Russian that wanted to make a splash and I think he was a huge reason that deal got done. I refuse to believe Billy Kings is that stupid.

I can't even blame that all on Billy King, it was that Russian that wanted to make a splash and I think he was a huge reason that deal got done. I refuse to believe Billy Kings is that stupid.

nah man...they mortgaged their entire future for what...a first or second round exit?

then they traded for dudes WAAAAAAY past their prime just to compete in the East.

it would be different had boston had a young nucleus like Phoenix currently has, then yea, make that deal but not for no senior citizens

Believe it. What happened was Billy King was running the basketball operations the Russian is a hands off guy or was at the time. He had an open check book but chose to sell the future instead of patience. Remember Billy made those bad decisions in philly also. I was a season ticket holder the first 2 years in Brooklyn and I know people in the organization. Billy was the problem.

Now I will admit that all the excitement in Brooklyn at the time may have forced him to do something but that team was built poorly and with the exception of Brook Lopez there has been a 99 percent turnover. It will take them several years to fix it.

I still have hope that the Warriors/Spurs series can be interesting if Kawhi can get on the court. That other series just need to implement the mercy rule.

I still have hope that the Warriors/Spurs series can be interesting if Kawhi can get on the court. That other series just need to implement the mercy rule.
He isn't playing in game three so just cancel the remaining games in both series and let's just start the finals.

I see folks on fb debating saying the 90s were better as far as competition goes. Im almost 30 so all i remember is Bulls dominating.

Even the Bulls were winning they was still being threatened by the Knicks and Pacers. Cavs and Warriors ate sweeping right through the postseason

And that's another reason the league is wack, all the stars want to join forces which means too many teams are left behind when it comes to talent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back