Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope people dont be thinking they be serious lol

Word is Spurs might get Chris Paul. If that goes down, they'll have a ship next year.

smh/lol u got it bruh

golden state got rid of

Ezelia (sp?)
Barnes
Speights
Bogut

and replaced them with Durant essentially b/c of his ability to defend the wing and protect the rim or alter shots at the rim, and dude put up 38 pts last night like it was nothing

i think the warriors are actually better defensively this season despite all the turnover at those positions. Steph aint guarding the other teams best player. KD and Draymond do. Kd can shoot from three, off the dribble, from the post, and finish at the rim

he is better than Curry

dont let the fact that curry shoots from 10 ft behind the arc gas you into thinking he is better than Durant

If I was on that team I would look like a legend too nigga. These niggas got the most wins in NBA history without him last year, what are u talkin about?

You add any allstar on that team he's gonna look brilliant too.

Yall niggas dont know ball man

i dont know basketball?? what??

i just gave you a few points that defended my position

KD was a 4x scoring champ before he got to golden state and a league MVP...what are you talking about?

how is him playing for GS making him look better than what he is when he was doing the shit in OKC with a roster full of bums and Russell Westbrook?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back