Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, he came to a team that had the best record of alltime, I could've went there and looked like a legend. It's a big difference when you're carrying a team and most of the pressure's on you (where we seen durant fold everytime) and when you're now just another part of an already built system that was fine without you. Again, I don't think yall know ball man.

i still have yet to understand how him joining Golden State has anything to do with who is the better player b/t him and Curry

what does him shooting almost 60% last night have to do with him on GS when he's shooting the exact same shots he did in OKC?

again, dude was the league MVP and a 4x scoring champ prior to joining GS...dude didnt just start getting good

what are you talking about?

The difference is, it's easy to score, anybody can do that, it's hard to lead a team to a championship. It's what separates the men from the boys. Durant can't lead a team and folds during crunch time. He's basically on an allstar team now, so he looks better than he really is. But Ima leave it alone.

The difference is, it's easy to score, anybody can do that, it's hard to lead a team to a championship. It's what separates the men from the boys. Durant can't lead a team and folds during crunch time. He's basically on an allstar team now, so he looks better than he really is. But Ima leave it alone.

LMAO

he looks better than he really is? Nigga, this aint ian clark or deron williams we're talking about here

but you got it

oh shit...lawd

giphy.gif

but he just now getting good b/c he joined GS

but i dont know basketball? lol

upload_2017-6-5_8-46-34.png upload_2017-6-5_8-45-21.png

yeah goldie

AP cooked you on this one bruh...

Durant been holding that 2 spot down in the league for about half a decade now bruh...

Curry is not an all around player...he is a liability on defense....and although he is one of the GOAT shooters of all time...

he can go on cold streaks...Curry cant get to the basket whenever and however he wants like KD can...and lets not even talk about the turnovers he commits...

Yeah bruh

you lawst this one b...

Your arguments are weak af bruh lol

Curry cant get to the basket? lmaooo Did he not just yoke Lebron (about 5 inches taller) around the court yesterday then take it to the cup? He can take it to the paint anytime he wants. DURANT hardly ever does and he's 7 fuckin foot.

All those stats u posted and what? No rings. Again, yall can't tell the difference from a good player and a great player.

i provided stats to backup my position, you just posting eye test and fandom shit

how are any of your points countering mine? be honest, you and durant used to fuck with the same chick huh? thats got to be the only reason you denying his greatness

So what do ya'll think? If the Cav's got Paul George for Kevin Love and a vet center in his last year (Pau Gasol, Dirk Nowitzki, Tyson Chandler or Bosh if he can still play) could they beat this Warriors team in 2018?

i provided stats to backup my position, you just posting eye test and fandom shit

how are any of your points countering mine? be honest, you and durant used to fuck with the same chick huh? thats got to be the only reason you denying his greatness

lol u wanna talk stats? ok lets post stats

last game, who had the best stats?

pts: durant - 31 curry - 26
reb: durant - 8 curry - 13
ast: durant - 4 curry - 6
turnover: durant - 3 curry - 1
steals: durant - 1 curry - 2

My eye test is accurate, I don't need stats and even if we go to the stats, curry is still better. cut it out.

So what do ya'll think? If the Cav's got Paul George for Kevin Love and a vet center in his last year (Pau Gasol, Dirk Nowitzki, Tyson Chandler or Bosh if he can still play) could they beat this Warriors team in 2018?

Fuck no. No old big men

I agree the ref were definitely bias ad the first half for Cavs but what they couldn't help them do is shoot, which the Cavs did ease.

They shot the fuck outta ball last night so even without the help it would have been a high scoring game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back