Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think Hayward will take them over the hump. If I were them I would have tried for Blake Griffen. He is the defensively and offensively exactly what they need to take down the Cavs in 2018

Last edited:
So they learn from the Spurs... give him just enough playing time during the regular season that he fits in the mix.... then in the playoffs its all hands on deck. Real talk they dont need any players they didnt have last year until it hits April. With Griffen in the paint, Love gets 1/2 of the rebounds and Kyrie scores 1/2 the layups ....not to mention the Celtics draft pick is great at mid range defense and steals in transition, further reducing Kyrie's effectiveness

Mehhh, I think you're sleepin on Hayward fam, hence you callin him "Haywood". Put respect on that man's name b!

If he wasn't injury prone Blake is what the Celtics need, a big who can score and rebound cause Horford ain't the answer for that.

Watching Cameron Payne play basketball pisses me off, no wonder the Thunder regulated him to just being Westbrook's dance partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back