Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
one left in FA, the other is trying to force his way out

one has been to the conf finals 2x, the other hasnt been out of the 2nd round once

one has been to the conf finals 2x, the other hasnt been out of the 2nd round once

Melo not trying to force his way out though, the franchise the last year been trying to push him out. Melo got to the conference finals with Denver before.

Melo not trying to force his way out though, the franchise the last year been trying to push him out. Melo got to the conference finals with Denver before.

i see it differently...he has a no trade clause but will only lift it if he can go to houston

scsc.gif

ready to be a laker fan again....i've been in hiding for almost a decade

Aye man, don't worry bout what the playas doin, focus on ur wack ass pelicans

Just waiting for this Melo trade to see how this goes and what we get back.:smh:

like yall don't know how it is to not have a home team, and be rocking with the same squad your whole life for them to jut get super wack outta nowhere....
i prolly ain't follow an nba season in like 7-8 years.....

once kobe stopped being dominate and the lakers weren't a force.....i got less and less interested.....

i never really liked lebron.....no hate... i just never was a fan of his... and while he was dominate.... i was like

eh...

but if the lakers got another star on their hands... someone who can score and dish the ball out, and is already making waves on the celebrity circuit....
might be time to get back into the game

I'm rocking with the Lakers and Giants when they're great and when they're trash!

i'd always watch the lakers..the just been struggling....

i had no dog in the fight.....and i stayed outta the lebron arguments, cuz i'd sound like a hater....

its a reason people call the lakers the fakers...mainly has to do with how fickle their fanbase is

there is another faker fan here among you all, but thats all im'a say

he was super quiet when they was losing and kobe was outchea jacking up 40 shots for 25 points, but im sure he gon pop up like he been with the squad since day one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back