Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a reason people call the lakers the fakers...mainly has to do with how fickle their fanbase is

there is another faker fan here among you all, but thats all im'a say

he was super quiet when they was losing and kobe was outchea jacking up 40 shots for 25 points, but im sure he gon pop up like he been with the squad since day one

Name names nigga! lol

lol

man i aint trying to hear alla dat
i'm just saying bruh...

it was difficult watching a league where niggaz are bigger stronger, but somehow softer.....

shit was annoying.... dwight johnson was big strong for nothing....

if a nigga bruh lebron he act like his shit just got knocked loose...everybody switch teams up like they shuffling the cards between hands...

that ref dropped that book about how they bet on games....

shit just lost it's appeal for a while....sometimes you need something exciting to re spark that interest...

the warriors were fun to watch, but i never really was a big warriors fan......

never cared for cleveland.....or miami......definitely not boston....

i like the bulls.. but joakim noah was never the player i expected either...

mello from baltimore and does a whole lotta nothing every year....

a big talent coming to the lakers though.....that could get my interest going again....

Rondo to the pels on a one year deal.

If the first round, pre injury rondo is who they are getting, I love the signing. If it's the team cancer, then it was fun having boogie as a rental although it was reported he was pushing for them to sign him.

But I rather rondo over Reggie Jackson and his $51M owed over the next 3 years

With Rondo it depends on if the team is winning, he did well with the Bulls being trash so maybe he finally grew up.

I've been saying they need a solid PG for months, I like the deal. Eventhough it's not prime rondo, he still has enough in the tank to take them to the next level.

With Rondo it depends on if the team is winning, he did well with the Bulls being trash so maybe he finally grew up.
I have no doubt if he doesn't get injured, the Celtics lose that series. Bulls eventually would've lost but that was the best first round matchup they could've asked for.

He'll be with boogie and AD and probably still trying to show her can play at a high level, at least this is my hope. I'm just so glad they didn't get Jackson. Was hoping they could've gotten Bledsoe from PHX but oh well

20065452_124479371498465_918032217089769472_n.jpg

The Cav still need to trade Kyrie for a starting PG and either a first round draft pick (they need it if/when Lebron leaves) and someone off the bench that can defend and rebound. There is a 50% shot Rose wont make it to the playoffs without an injury. They basically need to treat him like the Spurs treated Manu Gibolli last year, limited minutes for the whole season so he can put it all on the court in the playoffs.

The Cav still need to trade Kyrie for a starting PG and either a first round draft pick (they need it if/when Lebron leaves) and someone off the bench that can defend and rebound. There is a 50% shot Rose wont make it to the playoffs without an injury. They basically need to treat him like the Spurs treated Manu Gibolli last year, limited minutes for the whole season so he can put it all on the court in the playoffs.
Rose isn't that bad yet. Just don't play him on back to backs and he should be ok. You can get injured leaving the house so they will play him.

What a fall off, Rose went from 20 mil to 2 mill. MVP to journeyman.
Not that simple he could have gotten more money and a longer deal to play elsewhere. Also, no one is going to want to be in Cleveland if Lebron leaves at the end if next year. So it is a 2.1 million gamble on himself. If he plays well and they make a run in the playoffs which they will because they are in the east and they have Lebron he can cash out later or re sign if Lebron does.

So, what team could Kyrie be traded to, where he would have a big impact from day 1? Off the top of my head I would think the Pelicans and the Spurs. But neither of those teams would be "his"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back