Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So 2018/19 Lakers will be Paul George, LeBron James, Lonzo Ball and random free agents that want a ring?

Pretty sure either Draymon or Klay's will be on another team by 2019.

Bull fuckin' shyt!!! Cavs can do whatever they want...I'm tired, my hawks on damn near life support and they over there trading future legend for future legend because they in there feelings

On the real, Isaiah Thomas>>> Kyrie
g5RKkZ_zpsnqqsg2lv.gif

Best move honestly is they getting Jae Crowder. I see him getting 6th man award

Him, Rose, JR, Korver, and Frye coming off the bench??

I mean that shit stacked top to bottom

Fry is washed but they needed a big which they got in this trade also.

Fry is washed but they needed a big which they got in this trade also.
Frye can pop from anywhere and Rose and Crowder can collect boards. JR and Korver hovering the 3

It ain't about the one person it's the collective. I'd take this 5 over any bench 5 right now. Name 5 other bench players fucking with them

Frye can pop from anywhere and Rose and Crowder can collect boards. JR and Korver hovering the 3

It ain't about the one person it's the collective. I'd take this 5 over any bench 5 right now. Name 5 other bench players fucking with them
Gs bench ran circles around them last time let's see what happens this year. They need 2 way players Fry and James Jones took up roster spots. Dwill too.

Gs bench ran circles around them last time let's see what happens this year. They need 2 way players Fry and James Jones took up roster spots. Dwill too.
Fuck you mean last year?? I'm talking this yr.

Rose a defender, Crowder DEF a defender. 2 way players. Even JR can get his defense on

Don't see Rose and Crowder allowing bron to scream on them like Jr do.

I also kinda see TT moved to the bench and Love moved to the 5 to let Crowder move to the 4. So it'd be IT, Jr,Bron,Crowder,Love starting 5

Bench Rose, Korver, TT, Shump..

IMG_3661.PNG Ain't really looking like a solid bench, they gotta make some more moves

Fuck you mean last year?? I'm talking this yr.

Rose a defender, Crowder DEF a defender. 2 way players. Even JR can get his defense on
As a Knicks fan I watched Rose last year no the hell he isn't lmao. We'll see like I said brotha and can Bron chill and let IT run the offense remains to be seen.

Don't see Rose and Crowder allowing bron to scream on them like Jr do.

I also kinda see TT moved to the bench and Love moved to the 5 to let Crowder move to the 4. So it'd be IT, Jr,Bron,Crowder,Love starting 5

Bench Rose, Korver, TT, Shump..

View attachment 10857 Ain't really looking like a solid bench, they gotta make some more moves
Jr ain't knocking Shum out the start. Sorry. Also, don't see TT getting pumped for Crowder. Sorry
Even if however, I like the bench you running with. Add frye to the 4 and it's still a great bench

As a Knicks fan I watched Rose last year no the hell he isn't lmao. We'll see like I said brotha and can Bron chill and let IT run the offense remains to be seen.
You know Bron can't do that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back