Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a science to the game and if the players don't play their position the team is gonna suffer. Just like there's a science to football, if all the players just did w.e they wanted, the team would be wack.

There's a science to the game and if the players don't play their position the team is gonna suffer. Just like there's a science to football, if all the players just did w.e they wanted, the team would be wack.

i disagree

you can have a floor full of "guards" and just run motion and still score

i disagree

you can have a floor full of "guards" and just run motion and still score

yea ofc u will score, but u won't win, the finals was a good example of that. GSW was killing Cle with the pick and roll and playing off the ball and making the extra pass cuz they were in their positions, while cle was holding the ball just to do a pull up jumpshot. There's a science to this shit.

yea ofc u will score, but u won't win, the finals was a good example of that. GSW was killing Cle with the pick and roll and playing off the ball and making the extra pass cuz they were in their positions, while cle was holding the ball just to do a pull up jumpshot. There's a science to this shit.

OHHHHH

i see what you are saying

we have another disconnect...at least i think...when i said positionless, i meant no positions in the archaic meaning of Point Guard, Shooting Guard, etc...

GS was simply playing to their strengths which comes down to coaching

i've seen teams of more athletically gifted black kids lose to all white teams b/c they white kids have bought into the team concept and do their job. The black kids always coming up after the game asking how many points they scored.

I tell him, brah, ya'll lost...why does this matter?

DeMarcus won't thrive will ball dominant guards

It trips me out when people are cosigning what LeBron said about Steph getting paid

The salary cap structure is in place because of what the players association has agreed to. If they want higher contracts or bigger deals, they need to negotiate better

@AP21 are the pelicans trying to resign him?
That's the goal

From everything I've read, cousins wants to stay in Nola. I think however if they don't make the playoffs this year, he is gone. Also read he was at John wall wedding this past weekend along with Eric bledsoe. He been dropping all kinds of subliminal messages about recruiting people to NOLA. You don't do that if you have no intentions on staying.

He loves AD, loves Nola for a bunch of reasons and it's close to his hometown.

I think if they get nick young and another shooter, they are easily in play for one of the bottom 4 seeds and could possibly go a bit higher barring some significant set back by one of the playoff teams from last year

The league should seriously consider doing away with the current playoff structure. It almost feels like collision at this point with all the East GMs letting players go west or trading them out west. Why should they be rewarded with playoff spots?

I think Russel would pass more if they had more weapons and realize it goes through him. With Durant it looked like they competed over who team it was. But I feel like Cousins Westbrook and George could at least beat the Spurs.

Problem is nobody can beat GSW. They have 2 of he top 5 players.

I think Russel would pass more if they had more weapons and realize it goes through him. With Durant it looked like they competed over who team it was. But I feel like Cousins Westbrook and George could at least beat the Spurs.

Problem is nobody can beat GSW. They have 2 of he top 5 players.

Memphis doesn't have the players per se, but they have the blueprint

People mess up trying to beat GS at their game. They are the top of the league in pace for a reason. You need to play half court which is what the Spurs were doing prior to the kwahi injury. Slow the game down and limit their possessions.

Jimmy gone, Rondo gone now all we have to do is get rid of these fuck nigga Wade and I'll be satisfied.

Jimmy gone, Rondo gone now all we have to do is get rid of these fuck nigga Wade and I'll be satisfied.
Nobody wants that contract, he is way too expensive. He can only be useful to a team with cap space, a hair away from getting to the next level and has a pg or sf that can shoot 3s. The only other alternative is a scrub team that brings him in in to fill seats until they can draft a franchise player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back