Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

The case was dropped because she decided not to testify. The reasons for her backing out of testifying nobody but her really knows.

I wasn't there so I can't say if a rape did or did not occur.

Semen from multiple men in the same pair of panties is suspect.

On to the real topic of accusations. An accusation is just saying someone did something. That doesn't mean what said person was accused of actually happened.

So IMO it's wrong as shit to bring up unproven accusations to tarnish a dead persons reputation. What is the purpose of talking about something that wasn't proven in regards to a dead person? To me something unproven isn't part of a persons legacy because nobody knows if the shit is true or not. In this case only that broad and Kobe knows what really happened.
Can't leave out her bootyhole.
The bootyhole knows what happened too

To get it over with an move on

That's the thing shit ain't really ever over. You've just admitted to doing something you didn't do that will be attached to your name for the rest of your life.

How you explain that to your kids. You basically telling your kids you're a liar. Kids I said that I did x y & z and paid that money just to get this over with even though I absolutely never did what I just said I did.

That's some shit IMO you can never move on from.

The apology was for his behavior but even while he apologized he vehemently denied the rape allegations which is the issue here

I don't owe an apology for shit I didn't do. Apologize to Vanessa sure. Apologize to that broad, for what exactly? We decided we wanted to fuck, so we fucked. End of story.

So all men should apologize to their side bitches when they get caught now? Is that what yall are saying?

I be wanting t
That's the thing shit ain't really ever over. You've just admitted to doing something you didn't do that will be attached to your name for the rest of your life.

How you explain that to your kids. You basically telling your kids you're a liar. Kids I said that I did x y & z and paid that money just to get this over with even though I absolutely never did what I just said I did.

That's some shit IMO you can never move on from.
he admitted to extramarital affairs which may be a moral issue but definitely not a criminal one but never admitted guilt to a rape

I don't owe an apology for shit I didn't do. Apologize to Vanessa sure. Apologize to that broad, for what exactly? We decided we wanted to fuck, so we fucked. End of story.

So all men should apologize to their side bitches when they get caught now? Is that what yall are saying?
It was more a PR move.... The accuser was getting death threats and shit ....

I be wanting t

he admitted to extramarital affairs which may be a moral issue but definitely not a criminal one but never admitted guilt to a rape

Basically he made an apology to his wife that should've been private public. The whole he reason he should've never apologized to that broad for anything. He basically apologized to her for having consensual sex. Shit ain't making sense.

Basically he made an apology to his wife that should've been private public. The whole he reason he should've never apologized to that broad for anything. He basically apologized to her for having consensual sex. Shit ain't making sense.
The chick was getting death threats and all kinds of crazy shit...it was a PR move....

It was more a PR move.... The accuser was getting death threats and shit ....

That ain't his fault. I ain't apologizing for the actions of other people that I didn't ask to do that.

Same shit that got Nate Parker fucked around. Apologizing and making statements about other peoples actions that you have nothing to do with ain't the move.

Sometimes people with money need to still move like people who don't got money. All that damage control PR shit don't do the shit these people advising them says it will do. More times than not statements get misconstrued and the situation actually becomes worse cause now the media and public can play with your words.

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT.

That ain't his fault. I ain't apologizing for the actions of other people that I didn't ask to do that.

Same shit that got Nate Parker fucked around. Apologizing and making statements about other peoples actions that you have nothing to do with ain't the move.

Sometimes people with money need to still move like people who don't got money. All that damage control PR shit don't do the shit these people advising them says it will do. More times than not statements get misconstrued and the situation actually becomes worse cause now the media and public can play with your words.

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT.
Rules are different for celebrities ...niggas like Kobe an entire brand who was losing endorsements like crazy during that time...gotta appear remorseful

Rules are different for celebrities ...niggas like Kobe an entire brand who was losing endorsements like crazy during that time...gotta appear remorseful

Rules ain't different. The respect of my name is more important than some endorsements. All that he lost still would've came back to him after a period time like they did even if he didn't make that "apology".

Celebrities don't have to make statements. They're advised to make statements by people who are thinking more about the money than the actual person. IMO that is where shit gets fucked up.

charges were dropped for cops that killed ppl on camera. you cant pick and choose what laws to invest in.
That like comparing an apple to an orange. Difference is those dead ppl can’t talk and plead their case.
If you are going to tell the Kobe case, tell it in its entirety. His accuser was going through mental issues prior to meeting Kobe ,that may have affected her perception. The accuser showed up to the rape kit testing with another man’s semen and Caucasian pubic hairs in her painted after saying she had no other intercourse or shower since intercourse with Kobe.
The accuser‘s story changed so much, prosecutors didn’t want to proceed, and she ultimately dropped her case....BUT she IMMEDIATELY FILED A CIVIL SUIT......Interpretation is up to you

I 100% agree with this. Never understood why so many people with money go this route.

Pretty sure it's not a personal decision at that point. Once you're accused publicly, you're guilty in the eyes of many in the public. From that point on its damage control...a drawn out case could be more costly and damage the person's rep more. Not saying i agree with it, but it happens

Pretty sure it's not a personal decision at that point. Once you're accused publicly, you're guilty in the eyes of many in the public. From that point on its damage control...a drawn out case could be more costly and damage the person's rep more. Not saying i agree with it, but it happens

It is a personal decision cause it's that person's life and name on the line. Exactly so if you're already guilty in the eyes of many in the public those fakes ass statements and apologies ain't helping change nobody mind. That damage is already done

Costs shouldn't even matter if they got real money when it comes to defending ones name and reputation.

It is a personal decision cause it's that person's life and name on the line. Exactly so if you're already guilty in the eyes of many in the public those fakes ass statements and apologies ain't helping change nobody mind. That damage is already done

Costs shouldn't even matter if they got real money when it comes to defending ones name and reputation.

Costs always matter bro

Back