Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

Fuck Gayle for that BS though. Kobe was innocent the bitch said she lied about it.
The fucked up thing about this white supremacist society is that it's more believable for a famous millionaire black athlete with a family, endorsements, fans and everything to lose to be a whole rapist, than it is for the common white bitch to be a whore and a liar.

There are more liars than there are rapists. But they don't use logic with us

I can live with that. Can't live with saying I'm a rapist or an abuser when I know I'm not.
I hear you...but I don't remember him saying he was a rapist. Always maintained it was consensual. He did apologise for his behavior for even being in that situation to begin with...

I hear you...but I don't remember him saying he was a rapist. Always maintained it was consensual. He did apologise for his behavior for even being in that situation to begin with...

That's what I'm saying that apology should've been in private to his wife cause that is the only person he need to apologize to. She was owed that nobody else. He made that public apology and look at where its got him when that was never needed.

Kobe's apology was on some fence riding bullshit. Obviously he was advised to craft it that way but I would have come out and said she was a liar and a whore flat out. All that "i thought it was consensual" crap was said to not offend people instead of getting the TRUTH out.

Kobe was trying to play fair but being the Devils they are they called it a confession

Kobe's apology was on some fence riding bullshit. Obviously he was advised to craft it that way but I would have come out and said she was a liar and a whore flat out. All that "i thought it was consensual" crap was said to not offend people instead of getting the TRUTH out.

Kobe was trying to play fair but being the Devils they are they called it a confession

HE basically did.

He said he didnt rape her

Shout out Lisa for supporting Kobe but saying "Kobe wasn't a rapist" flat out would've been more appropriate. He didn't rape Becky. Say that.

As a female and Kobe supporter. I think she answered them questions perfectly. To me it seemed that she wanted to be sensitive to the subject of rape, while at the same time saying "I dont believe" that particular rape happened. That shit was media training 101 on how to hold a friend down AND be mindful of what you defending him from overall

after reading the case, its highly likely that shit went down. he was young and dumb and a lot of men have done some questionable shit around women. i know mad women that have been sexually abused. hell we all do, so idky folxs are so quick to distant themselves from the narrative.

the majority of yall niggas are sus up here anyway
^^

@Thor
This is why he should have been more adamant in his defense. This supposed pro black woman is taking the word of a white whore and white feminists over her own brother. She has zero proof, all she has is the word of white people. Kobe's word wasn't strong enough

As a female and Kobe supporter. I think she answered them questions perfectly. To me it seemed that she wanted to be sensitive to the subject of rape, while at the same time saying "I dont believe" that particular rape happened. That shit was media training 101 on how to hold a friend down AND be mindful of what you defending him from overall
Lisa did well. My point in general is black people tend to tiptoe around the issue instead of being as direct as possible

The fucked up thing about this white supremacist society is that it's more believable for a famous millionaire black athlete with a family, endorsements, fans and everything to lose to be a whole rapist, than it is for the common white bitch to be a whore and a liar.

There are more liars than there are rapists. But they don't use logic with us

I think women/men who get caught lying bout rape should be sentenced to do the maximum time that the falsely accused individual were to do if they were found guilty....that's just me though. I know rape is a real issue, but so is people losing years behind prison over some "he said/she said" shit. I just seen that Brian Banks story and the fact that he had to do 8 years in prison while shorty n her mom got 1.5 Mil w/o any legal repercussions is crazy. Bitch shoulda been sentenced to 8 years too. Fuck that. Girl do time, mom pay the money back.

Obviously you do if CACs and media are literally labeling you a rapist 17 years later

Again he was trying to play fair with devils. That doesn't work

That was the weakest defense Kobe has ever played

If my memory serves me correct. I thought a classmate of the girl, came out and said the chick made all that up bc her boyfriend found out Kobe smashed. I think at some point Kobe just wanted that shit over with and move on. EVERYONE mostly did, until he died and is not here to defend himself. Tell these hoes to go interview Harvey and make him defend himself while he alive. Kobe is dead and his rape case(which was dismissed bc the girl did not want to continue the case) is being more discussed than a dude that is alive and currently going to court.

Back