Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

after reading the case, its highly likely that shit went down. he was young and dumb and a lot of men have done some questionable shit around women. i know mad women that have been sexually abused. hell we all do, so idky folxs are so quick to distant themselves from the narrative.

the majority of yall niggas are sus up here anyway

Oh shit.

I forgot she had 6+ semen samples on her from throughout the day of her fucking folks.

She was nasty for that
That’s The reason why that shit didn’t go anywhere honestly cuz at the time Kobe was one of the most polarizing and hated athletes in the world....they would have loved to Tyson him

The case was dropped because she decided not to testify. The reasons for her backing out of testifying nobody but her really knows.

I wasn't there so I can't say if a rape did or did not occur.

Semen from multiple men in the same pair of panties is suspect.

On to the real topic of accusations. An accusation is just saying someone did something. That doesn't mean what said person was accused of actually happened.

So IMO it's wrong as shit to bring up unproven accusations to tarnish a dead persons reputation. What is the purpose of talking about something that wasn't proven in regards to a dead person? To me something unproven isn't part of a persons legacy because nobody knows if the shit is true or not. In this case only that broad and Kobe knows what really happened.

The case was dropped because she decided not to testify. The reasons for her backing out of testifying nobody but her really knows.

I wasn't there so I can't say if a rape did or did not occur.

Semen from multiple men in the same pair of panties is suspect.

On to the real topic of accusations. An accusation is just saying someone did something. That doesn't mean what said person was accused of actually happened.

So IMO it's wrong as shit to bring up unproven accusations to tarnish a dead persons reputation. What is the purpose of talking about something that wasn't proven in regards to a dead person? To me something unproven isn't part of a persons legacy because nobody knows if the shit is true or not. In this case only that broad and Kobe knows what really happened.
This is all coming back to me....prior to her backing out I believe she wrote a letter to the lead investigator apologizing for fabricating some facts in her initial report...

Back