Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

How come Oprah / Gayle didn't ask him when he was alive.....if he was as vile as they thought he was, you would think they would keep their distance from him during his attendance of "The Wrinkle In Time" movie premiere and featuring him on Oprah's network

The influence Oprah had help shape the idea that black men are worthless and that only a woman making her own money doesn't need a black man.

And that's why we now have women who are confused about who heads the household because of their earning potential and degrees and overlooked debt and luxury label addiction.

Who want work?
F u @Inori

lmao all because I asked you to provide evidence that Oprah, as you stated...... helped "destroy the black community"

I don't even like Oprah ma nigga and I think she's an absolute hypocrite for not calling out her homie Weinstein...

lmao time for you to let this shit go fam lol. You just gotta live with the fact I called you out for making wild statements without proof and you failed, for more than a year to produce anything.

also...

shut the fuck up @DOS_patos lol

The feminist movement rejected black women on day one. Not only were the needs of black women never fought for they were never even considered. While white women were out burning their bras and pretending to be oppressed, black women were standing shoulder to shoulder with their men, fighting for their families and raising their children in the face of the greatest oppression humanity has seen.

Somewhere along the line black women bought into this faux-feminism bullshit that was never meant to benefit them. After decades of begging to join a group of people that wanted nothing to do with them white feminist and these man hating acceptance seeking black chicks cut a deal. White feminist allowed black women to finally join their movement if they would turn their back on and relentlessly vilify the black man. Black women made that deal and somewhere between the 80s and 2000s "niggas ain't shit" and "men are dogs" became the motto.

The bond between black men and black women has literally stood the test of time. White feminist targeted that bond and enough black women went along with it that the black family unit that has existed since the dawn of humanity is now on the brink of collapse. And the worst part of it is that the masses of black women have little to nothing to show for it. The little trinkets that white feminist and the broader white society gave them doesn't compare to what they have lost and may never be able to regain. For every Oprah Winfrey there are countless numbers of Sandra Blands. And when Sandra Bland was hanging in that jail cell how many white feminist came to her defense???

SMH at black feminist
malcolm-x-you-been-conned-hoodwinked-bamboozled-ledastray-run-amuck-13849358.png
malcolm-x-you-been-conned-hoodwinked-bamboozled-ledastray-run-amuck-13849358.png

“I will cut off this right arm of mine before I will ever work or demand the ballot for the Negro and not the woman.” Susan B. Anthony

Last edited:
Back