Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

Bruh I was JUST about to make a "We Gettin Oprah and Gayle The Fuck Outta Here All 2020" thread in the Cool section, but something told me to check over here first...

...it's crazy now because even Black women are starting to see straight thru 'em.:cantsee:

They gotta target on they backs now - one slip and it's a wrap in terms of public perception wit Black folks - we all waiting to show 'em the door...

...in the immortal words of Prodigy, "We the streets that's watching, boy move diligent. You betta walk like a nigga on the tight rope do."

:stare:

The feminist movement rejected black women on day one. Not only were the needs of black women never fought for they were never even considered. While white women were out burning their bras and pretending to be oppressed, black women were standing shoulder to shoulder with their men, fighting for their families and raising their children.

Somewhere along the line black women bought into this faux-feminism bullshit that was never meant to benefit them at all. After decades of begging to join a group of people who wanted nothing to do with them white feminist and these man hating acceptance seeking black chicks cut a deal. White feminist allowed black women to finally join their movement if they would turn their back on and vilify the black men. Black women made that deal and somewhere between the 80s and 2000s "niggas ain't shit" and "men are dogs" became the motto.

The bond between black men and black women has literally stood the test of time. White feminist targeted that bond and enough black women went along with it that the black family unit that has existed since the dawn of humanity is now on the brink of collapse. And the worst part of it is that the masses of black women have little to nothing to show for it. The little trinkets that white feminist and the broader white society gave them doesn't compare to what they have lost and may never be able to regain. For every Oprah Winfrey there are countless numbers of Sandra Blands. And when Sandra Bland was hanging in that jail cell how many white feminist came to her defense???

“I will cut off this right arm of mine before I will ever work or demand the ballot for the Negro and not the woman.” Susan B. Anthony

SMH at black feminist
malcolm-x-you-been-conned-hoodwinked-bamboozled-ledastray-run-amuck-13849358.png
malcolm-x-you-been-conned-hoodwinked-bamboozled-ledastray-run-amuck-13849358.png
Very well articulated statement. Great read

The feminist movement rejected black women on day one. Not only were the needs of black women never fought for they were never even considered. While white women were out burning their bras and pretending to be oppressed, black women were standing shoulder to shoulder with their men, fighting for their families and raising their children.

Somewhere along the line black women bought into this faux-feminism bullshit that was never meant to benefit them at all. After decades of begging to join a group of people who wanted nothing to do with them white feminist and these man hating acceptance seeking black chicks cut a deal. White feminist allowed black women to finally join their movement if they would turn their back on and vilify the black men. Black women made that deal and somewhere between the 80s and 2000s "niggas ain't shit" and "men are dogs" became the motto.

The bond between black men and black women has literally stood the test of time. White feminist targeted that bond and enough black women went along with it that the black family unit that has existed since the dawn of humanity is now on the brink of collapse. And the worst part of it is that the masses of black women have little to nothing to show for it. The little trinkets that white feminist and the broader white society gave them doesn't compare to what they have lost and may never be able to regain. For every Oprah Winfrey there are countless numbers of Sandra Blands. And when Sandra Bland was hanging in that jail cell how many white feminist came to her defense???

“I will cut off this right arm of mine before I will ever work or demand the ballot for the Negro and not the woman.” Susan B. Anthony

SMH at black feminist

:oreally:

The feminist movement rejected black women on day one. Not only were the needs of black women never fought for they were never even considered. While white women were out burning their bras and pretending to be oppressed, black women were standing shoulder to shoulder with their men, fighting for their families and raising their children in the face of the greatest oppression humanity has seen.

SMH at black feminist

giphy-11.gif

I wish the media would use common sense when it comes to that allegation. In Kobe interview he said they were kissing and she was grabbing his dick. He took that as a sign. The cop asked him did she say no? He said no. The asked could she say no? Kobe said yes. The cop asked how do you know? Kobe said because I asked her if I could cum on her face and she said no.

since when do rapist ask to give a chick a facial? Kobe was honest in that interview. That chick took the money an ran off into the sunset. She wasn’t traumatized or anything like that. Leave Kobe alone

I wish the media would use common sense when it comes to that allegation. In Kobe interview he said they were kissing and she was grabbing his dick. He took that as a sign. The cop asked him did she say no? He said no. The asked could she say no? Kobe said yes. The cop asked how do you know? Kobe said because I asked her if I could cum on her face and she said no.

since when do rapist ask to give a chick a facial? Kobe was honest in that interview. That chick took the money an ran off into the sunset. She wasn’t traumatized or anything like that. Leave Kobe alone

That white girlfriend had other men’s semen in her panties. She was working at that hotel and took the back way up, so as not to be detected. Bitch was a hoe.
——————————————_——————————————————————

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x161368

Another man's semen reportedly found on Bryant's accuser

BY GREG GITTRICH AND CORKY SIEMASZKO
New York Daily News

NEW YORK - (KRT) - Kobe Bryant's defense team believes it has proof that the woman who accused him of rape had sex with at least one other man shortly before the alleged attack, the New York Daily News learned on Friday.

The revelation came a day after Bryant's lead defense lawyer, Pamela Mackey, caused an uproar at a court hearing by asking whether the woman's vaginal tearing was the result of "sex with three different men in three days."

Retired Eagle County District Court Judge William Jones said Mackey asked the question because she has physical evidence suggesting the tearing could have happened during an earlier sexual encounter.

"There was more than one man's semen found in her panties," Jones said. "That's what's behind all of this."

Jones said he learned of this from Mackey's co-counsel, Hal Haddon.

SNIP

http://www.bayarea.com/mld/mercurynews/sports/6985883.h...

i dont like wayle king or opportunistic okra but when someone famous dies, ppl unpack their life. they comb tnru the good, the bad, and the ugly. expecting ppl to just shut up and pretend he wasnt accused of rape is just nonsensical.

is there a “wrong time” to discuss ppls wrongdoings? hell no lol folxs want you to look over that part of his life to keep their imaginations in tact. fact is, i dont need kobe to be holy, or a saint—hes a full human being.

i dont have to shield myself from ppls complexities, i dont have to lie to myself or convince myself that ppl are incapable of being harmful, even the ones i love dearly.

you dont need to place anyone on a pedestal in this life. you can tell the truth about someone and still mourn them. feelings are complicated, yes indeed. the truth aint all that pretty the majority of the time but you lose nothing by being real.

i dont like wayle king or opportunistic okra but when someone famous dies, ppl unpack their life. they comb tnru the good, the bad, and the ugly. expecting ppl to just shut up and pretend he wasnt accused of rape is just nonsensical.

is there a “wrong time” to discuss ppls wrongdoings? hell no lol folxs want you to look over that part of his life to keep their imaginations in tact. fact is, i dont need kobe to be holy, or a saint—hes a full human being.

i dont have to shield myself from ppls complexities, i dont have to lie to myself or convince myself that ppl are incapable of being harmful, even the ones i love dearly.

you dont need to place anyone on a pedestal in this life. you can tell the truth about someone and still mourn them. feelings are complicated, yes indeed. the truth aint all that pretty the majority of the time but you lose nothing by being real.
:niggaa:

Back