Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

The influence Oprah had help shape the idea that black men are worthless and that only a woman making her own money doesn't need a black man.

And that's why we now have women who are confused about who heads the household because of their earning potential and degrees and overlooked debt and luxury label addiction.

Who want work?
F u @Inori

I didn't have no problem with her going at R Kelly cause that nigga guilty and need to be put away. But those bitches believe every single allegation against a black man. The bitch said Kobe did it, Kobe said it was consensual. Me personally if you not getting on a stand to say he did it then I gotta look at that and ask why. Did you lie and now you don't wanna get in any trouble for perjury

Still waiting on that Oprah/Weinstein interview like....
tenor.gif

Waiting-Memes-52918-aad4877.jpg

28a602d4a28e7392492b24e29f79b4ef.jpg

squating_skeleton_still_waiting_meme1.jpg

The influence Oprah had help shape the idea that black men are worthless and that only a woman making her own money doesn't need a black man.

And that's why we now have women who are confused about who heads the household because of their earning potential and degrees and overlooked debt and luxury label addiction.

Who want work?
F u @Inori

It's a lot of sucka ass niggas out here who have validated those bullshit ass ideas from Oprah and other women like her though.

Also it's niggas on this very site who said the woman they date has to have a degree as well. Would you consider that a female thought process coming from a man?

Last edited:
It's a lot of sucka ass niggas out here who have validated those bullshit ass ideas from Oprah and other women like her though.

Also it's niggas on this very site who said they woman they date has to have a degree as well. Would you consider that a female thought process coming from a man?
Leech ass niggas....yep

Back