Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Lesbian Duo Oprah & Gayle Mission To Kill Black Men Thread

after reading the case, its highly likely that shit went down. he was young and dumb and a lot of men have done some questionable shit around women. i know mad women that have been sexually abused. hell we all do, so idky folxs are so quick to distant themselves from the narrative.

the majority of yall niggas are sus up here anyway

Gayle "the Fail" King in the building y'all. Despite being fully cooperative with investigators and having the charges dropped by the courts, you still wanna take the womans side. Even though she had DNA from multiple men (she didn't accuse any other of rape), proven to be mentally unstable, working a minimun wage job with nothing to lose but everything to gain from the accusations, over the word of a successful athlete who literally can pick choose and refuse women to sleep with, who had no history of aggressive behavior towards women and had everything to lose and nothing to gain from raping this basic bitch? U "woke" feminists are something else. SMH.

He didn't apologize for raping her. He apologized for his behavior as a married man and a role model to young kids. Don't twist shit to fit ur agenda

If my memory serves me correct. I thought a classmate of the girl, came out and said the chick made all that up bc her boyfriend found out Kobe smashed. I think at some point Kobe just wanted that shit over with and move on. EVERYONE mostly did, until he died and is not here to defend himself. Tell these hoes to go interview Harvey and make him defend himself while he alive. Kobe is dead and his rape case(which was dismissed bc the girl did not want to continue the case) is being more discussed than a dude that is alive and currently going to court.
Yup, you're right. Her boyfriend found out and it snowballed from there. Kobe handled it like he just wanted it all to go away so he can get back to basketball

Oprah/Gail when it comes to unproven allegations against black men
tenor.gif

Oprah/Gail when it comes to unproven allegations against white men
tenor.gif

I'm not really even mad at Oprah for coming after Russell. All I'm saying is have the exact same energy for your good friend Harvey. Don't pitbull Russell's neck while hugging on Harvey's. You can't have it both ways. Oprah is supposed to be a journalist. She knows this. Be consistent or gtfo.

Last edited:
The fucked up thing about this white supremacist society is that it's more believable for a famous millionaire black athlete with a family, endorsements, fans and everything to lose to be a whole rapist, than it is for the common white bitch to be a whore and a liar.

There are more liars than there are rapists. But they don't use logic with us

Damn Bruh...

...that post hit different.

i dont like wayle king or opportunistic okra but when someone famous dies, ppl unpack their life. they comb tnru the good, the bad, and the ugly. expecting ppl to just shut up and pretend he wasnt accused of rape is just nonsensical.

is there a “wrong time” to discuss ppls wrongdoings? hell no lol folxs want you to look over that part of his life to keep their imaginations in tact. fact is, i dont need kobe to be holy, or a saint—hes a full human being.

i dont have to shield myself from ppls complexities, i dont have to lie to myself or convince myself that ppl are incapable of being harmful, even the ones i love dearly.

you dont need to place anyone on a pedestal in this life. you can tell the truth about someone and still mourn them. feelings are complicated, yes indeed. the truth aint all that pretty the majority of the time but you lose nothing by being real.

Thing is, Gayle King didn't want to acknowledge "the truth" about Kobe being falsely accused of rape.

Back