Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Game's Sexual Assault Accuser Awarded His Music Royalties

Wrong. I made it very clear with what I said and if it’s over simplifying it’s because I was being very simple and very through of what I exactly said.

I said I don’t need permission to grab her ass or get a kiss from my wife or any S/O I had.

Y’all being obtuse for no reason because exactly everything I have said EVERYBODY on here do it.

EVERYBODY

Nah bro you literally said you can't sexually assault your wife

Is your man asking your for a kiss every time?
Is your man asking can he touch your ass every time?

Y’all bringing up having sex when I didn’t. Why is that?

I asked a simple question. Save that extra shit.
This is my body though, so if a mf EVER thought being with me somehow meant he could do wtf he wanted, that’s where niggas need reality checks.

First of, if dude did it, he deserves it. But yall seem to believe hes innocent. Idk shit bout this case so ima believe yall.

With that said, Im only on page 2. Smh at not showing up to court on 3 occasions and it end up costing you 7 mil. There has to be a way to reopen this case. Smh.

Y’all asking y’all wives and S/Os to touch their ass or kiss on their neck?

Im on page 7 fam. Hope you aint argue this for the next 10 pages.

Im not arguing that she lied or told the truth. Just your point here. Clearly in the article it said she asked him to stop after the initial grope and he didnt.

I could walk up to my girl/wife and kiss her neck with no permission, but if she forcefully tells me to stop, i gotta stop and see whats bothering her. If i keep groping and kissing and she keep telling me to stop, its definition of rape.

Shouldnt have to be explaining this.

Im on page 7 fam. Hope you aint argue this for the next 10 pages.

Im not arguing that she lied or told the truth. Just your point here. Clearly in the article it said she asked him to stop after the initial grope and he didnt.

I could walk up to my girl/wife and kiss her neck with no permission, but if she forcefully tells me to stop, i gotta stop and see whats bothering her. If i keep groping and kissing and she keep telling me to stop, its definition of rape.

Shouldnt have to be explaining this.

Duh fam.

If somebody tells you stop you stop. I ain’t arguing that.

Smh @Thor was really fucking up in this bitch.

Ive been around dudes in real life that argued a man cant rape his wife before. Smh. Shits wild.

If she says no in a serious way, you gotta stop. Wife or not.

This chick claims she told Game to stop, and he didnt.

We can debate if she lying or not, but why is we debatig if No means No like some 13 year olds? Smfh

Duh fam.

If somebody tells you stop you stop. I ain’t arguing that.

Aight. So we agree you can sexually assault yout wife and cant force her if she says no. Good shit.

Idk what yall was arguing so much for then cause the article says she told him to stop and he didnt. Not saying she aint lying, just saying if true thats assault wether they was fucking or not.

Aight. So we agree you can sexually assault yout wife and cant force her if she says no. Good shit.

Idk what yall was arguing so much for then cause the article says she told him to stop and he didnt. Not saying she aint lying, just saying if true thats assault wether they was fucking or not.
It obvious Thor's lady not telling him no ...He got 13kids.....So that is how he sees it in his home.

Back