Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Game's Sexual Assault Accuser Awarded His Music Royalties

i mean some of yall did take it too far.

this is exactly how shit gets started and then yall become hive minded because ya cant see past only what you think was said.

yall stayed surface and didnt even think to realize what he was saying dont even fit everyone.

yall all hoes and failed the thread.

the thread gives you all a nosign.

im talking crazy cuz i been up all night working.

but yall still hoes.
I knew what he was talking about the whole time and I had a clear understanding.

These niggas actually took it and ran with it.

It was simply from the start I couldn't tell if these niggas were actually trolling or believe what they type.

They didn't even answer a simple question and the question he asked was pretty much telling you what he meant.

I knew what he was talking about the whole time and I had a clear understanding.

These niggas actually took it and ran with it.

It was simply from the start I couldn't tell if these niggas were actually trolling or believe what they type.

They didn't even answer a simple question and the question he asked was pretty much telling you what he meant.
exactly.

i just think people shouldnt be painting someone as a deviant.
it only takes one person to log on and see that and no telling where that shot could go.

Last edited:
Is there anyway for him to counteract this like remaking all his shit like a lot of artists are doing and putting it back up or nigga just gotta stop making music?

Like does she have a portion of his royalties? All his royalties up to that point? Or everything he has now and going forward?

I was tired of the nigga anyway but shit.

Is there anyway for him to counteract this like remaking all his shit like a lot of artists are doing and putting it back up or nigga just gotta stop making music?

Like does she have a portion of his royalties? All his royalties up to that point? Or everything he has now and going forward?

I was tired of the nigga anyway but shit.

I thank it's the bold.

It's pretty much when a person wages are garnished. They only collect a percentage til the judgement is paid back.

So she'll only get a piece of his royalties til the debt is paid. Unless Game only gets $100 royalties checks once a year. Then he could be paying awhile.

I thank it's the bold.

It's pretty much when a person wages are garnished. They only collect a percentage til the judgement is paid back.

So she'll only get a piece of his royalties til the debt is paid. Unless Game only gets $100 royalties checks once a year. Then he could be paying awhile.

Ahh. I see. Thanks.

So is Thor vindicated or nah?

unless mrs. Thor comes out and says she only wanted 6 kids but he made me have 11....

y’all slandered this mans name

Back