Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Game's Sexual Assault Accuser Awarded His Music Royalties

Answer me this...

when you want pussy from your wife, do you just take it regardless of how she feels?

I initiate it and if she downs we go. Same for her.

I don’t ask permission to initiate sex and I would bet my life you do the same

It obvious Thor's lady not telling him no ...He got 13kids.....So that is how he sees it in his home.

I didnt see a single post talking about his marriage specifically.

We wad talking about can you sexually assault your wife or not. He kept saying no. But in reality, we all know if your wife tells you no, you gotta stop.

Im not gon act like @Thor is a rapist. Im sure he agrees with me. Just said some shit and fell in too deep.

I dont feel comfortable talking bout dudes marriage specifically, but im sure if he kissed his wife and she said No, he would stop.

Thread was hilarious. Thor was fucking up, but im sure he dont even believe some of the shit he was saying.

Aye I’m helping you out.
Why u attacking me?

:stare:

Thor you do know you can assault your wife and no means no,

I’m with the crowd now

You foul G

9274ABAD-37C3-437C-97C1-27EB4848E45F.gif
ain’t no side.

everything I said we all do and done.

them niggas bringing up rape and doing shit against people will when I wasn’t even

Your lady can be okay with something one day and change the next

So you have touched without permission.

I rest my fucking case

No you didnt make the point you think you did. I knew you'd try that which is why I worded my answer the way I did. If she's ok with something on Monday and not on Tuesday and she expresses that then I have said prior knowledge to move accordingly and can then stop doing what she's no longer comfortable with.

No you didnt make the point you think you did. I knew you'd try that which is why I worded my answer the way I did. If she's ok with something on Monday and not on Tuesday and she expresses that then I have said prior knowledge to move accordingly and can then stop doing what she's no longer comfortable with.

Where did I state doing something against her will.

I’ll wait?

Where did I state doing something against her will.

I’ll wait?

You implied...and now with your clarification your point is even less valid because you asked if I've ever touched w/o permission. I said never w/o a preexisting undrestanding of what is and isn't ok. Meaning that I've never touched a woman w/o her permission before. It's ok to just say you got this one wrong

You implied...and now with your clarification your point is even less valid because you asked if I've ever touched w/o permission. I said never w/o a preexisting undrestanding of what is and isn't ok. Meaning that I've never touched a woman w/o her permission before. It's ok to just say you got this one wrong

Implied and stating something exactly is two different things.

But y’all mind went there not mine.

No need to reply. Thread already reached its peak

I initiate it and if she downs we go. Same for her.

I don’t ask permission to initiate sex and I would bet my life you do the same

The way YOU were talking was like you just sitting up here sliding shit in without a care for how she feels. Initiating sex and asking permission aren’t even the same.

Back