Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Game's Sexual Assault Accuser Awarded His Music Royalties

Did he say that?

If so, not cool b.
Cuz I didn't.

Dude a whole hoe himself for putting that shit on my name.

That's not even my style, read through the thread.

I pulled up receipts of this dude calling women grown children, saying they ain't shit, condoning female pedophilia etc.

Then he asked every poster if they ask they S/O before shoving a thumb or rubbing their ass, I thought that was funny that he was asking every poster and addressed that.

Never did I mention or imply rape or even talked about his wife.
Thread must've died down for him to come at me like this smh.

Last edited:
I've made 5 posts in this thread tops
Only two has been about Thor.

I haven't even gone back and forth with you.
Others may have implied that you do that, but me?

Show me where, I dont joke about rape or peoples families.

i mean some of yall did take it too far.

this is exactly how shit gets started and then yall become hive minded because ya cant see past only what you think was said.

yall stayed surface and didnt even think to realize what he was saying dont even fit everyone.

yall all hoes and failed the thread.

the thread gives you all a nosign.

im talking crazy cuz i been up all night working.

but yall still hoes.

this is exactly how shit gets started and then yall become hive minded because ya cant see past only what you think was said.

yall stayed surface and didnt even think to realize what he was saying dont even fit everyone.

but yall still hoes.
I've been watching shit from afar and didn't even jump into the discussion.

Just hit em with the "this you" and laughed at dude asking everyone in the thread the same question.

But now im the one that has said that he's a rapist ?
Tf?

Nah Thor said what we think he said.

Nah Thor said what we think he said.
but it doesnt fit in his marriage. but it may fit with everyone elses..

so if HIS wife said if you want it just take it...and shes ok with it.

you cant look at him crazy because your lady may say...i would appreciate if you ask me before you try to warm it up.

thats all im saying.

yall are right a man can sexually assault his wife.
but in his take dat pussy marriage...thats not the case and that may be HIS mindframe because thats HIS reality.

some women like to be waken up with a dick or lick. but not all women.

but at the end of the day......NO is NO and no one is disputing that.

but yall still hoes.

tenor.gif

but it doesnt fit in his marriage. but it may fit with everyone elses..

so if HIS wife said if you want it just take it...and shes ok with it.

you cant look at him crazy because your lady may say...i would appreciate if you ask me before you try to warm it up.

thats all im saying.

yall are right a man can sexually assault his wife.
but in his take dat pussy marriage...thats not the case and that may be HIS mindframe because thats HIS reality.

some women like to be waken up with a dick or lick. but not all women.

but at the end of the day......NO is NO and no one is disputing that.

Thor is disputin' that no is no because he insists he can not assault his wife. The askin' permission thing is a stupid red herrin'.

If his wife is says 'if you want it take it' there are obviously many places and scenarios wherein she wouldn't want that. Obviously. Obviously. Obviously.

You was saying?
Read it again.

The dude on the IC did not rape his wife.
He made a joke about a guy in the article raping his wife and dude was nonchalant about it and said you cannot rape or sexually assault your wife and it should prolly be considered a prank.

I made the connection that you were the one that said a man can't sexually assault his wife because of the shit YOU said in here.

Don't come at me saying I talked about you or wife personally. That shit ain't cool.

Read it again.

The dude on the IC did not rape his wife.
He made a joke about a guy in the article raping his wife and dude was nonchalant about it and said you cannot rape or sexually assault your wife and it should prolly be considered a prank.

I made the connection that you were the one that said a man can't sexually assault his wife because of the shit YOU said in here.

Don't come at me saying I talked about you or wife personally. That shit ain't cool.

Naw bruh. Don’t make no correlation to me to raping a women or doing anything against their will.

Y’all make jokes about that. Not me

but yall still hoes.

I said the same thing

but yall still hoes.
What Thor said didnt apply to what Game did

Not even close

Back