Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Game's Sexual Assault Accuser Awarded His Music Royalties

I ain't read it either but she's probably looking for a paper trail

The kids likely enrolled under the mom's name tho
The article is terribly written hence my confusion but then again it’s from Allhiphop

Currently the girl and her attys are looking for assets to place liens on to be able to collect their bread

Usually if u can’t seize financial accounts then more than likely liens are placed on real estate

Last court date the issue was that Game basically gifted his Calabasas crib to Wack 100 with Wack saying he took ownership of the crib because The Game owed her money
Not because they are trying to keep it away from ole girl… I believe the judge continued that case to provide Wack 100 time to provide evidence of the substantial debt that would lead to the Game forking over his house to Wack

I think this action is because there s probably another house owned by the Game somewhere that they are trying to locate

Also they are trying to establish where the money to pay the kids tuition is coming from because that’s a financial account they may be able to seize if they can determine that the Game s money is funding that account

Honestly wonder if the game regrets any of his actions during any of this. I bet he doesnt and considers himself a victim.
Got to… fam can t hold any assets in his name right now

For example say he passes away today w Wack 100 s name on his main property ,

an asset that could be used to financially secure his kids future is now in the hands of that bald creep to do whatever he sees fit with

@LurkerSix there s something weird going on

Cuz Blueface just blew off a civil trial which led to a judgment of 13 million against him

Same shit Game did

Wack may be setting these idiots up to ultimately get his hands on their assets and control them like that
That or theyre dumb rappers that dont listen, so now they gotta feel. Either way Wack doesnt lose, or is taxing them to protect their assets

That or theyre dumb rappers that dont listen, so now they gotta feel. Either way Wack doesnt lose, or is taxing them to protect their assets
This too
Then again I heard Wack say he signed a 200 million dollar diaper deal and got wild bread so hitting his mans off w 6.5 mil

Shit they could settle for 4 mil

To make this go away should be nothing

This too
Then again I heard Wack say he signed a 200 million dollar diaper deal and got wild bread so hitting his mans off w 6.5 mil

Shit they could settle for 4 mil

To make this go away should be nothing
1 thing I've never believed, is people in the rap industry claiming to get a crazy amount of money from some deal. Time and time again, they're either str8 up lying or will quote the max unrealistic potential of a deal, meanwhile they havent even touched an 1/12 of that much.

Remember this is the same Wack100 that said he got outa prison, went into driving trucks and in a few years (i dont remember the time frame,) was a millionaire. I scrolled down into the comments and the only people saluting him was people that dont know shit about trucking. All the truckers that commented said its bs.

1 thing I've never believed, is people in the rap industry claiming to get a crazy amount of money from some deal. Time and time again, they're either str8 up lying or will quote the max unrealistic potential of a deal, meanwhile they havent even touched an 1/12 of that much.

Remember this is the same Wack100 that said he got outa prison, went into driving trucks and in a few years (i dont remember the time frame,) was a millionaire. I scrolled down into the comments and the only people saluting him was people that dont know shit about trucking. All the truckers that commented said its bs.
Idk I think that ex felon truck driving shit in this case Is some Fed shit

The other internet dude G Face who was recently exposed as a paid DEA snitch also had a truck driving business after leaving prison

Something is afoot here lol

Back