Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Game's Sexual Assault Accuser Awarded His Music Royalties

I've been told that you can fuck any girl if you take a shower, smell clean, wear fresh clothes and brush your teeth. The truth is, women want to fuck just as much as guys do. But they experience it different than us because we are supposed to be the aggressor and initiate sexual contact. All you have to do is take a shower and have a hard dick and 99 out of 100 girls will fuck you on the spot. (and you can take a poll amongst women and I'll bet they agree with me).

tenor (3).gif

Lol bro no one here has said that you need to ask your wife's permission before any contact, but you kno' that.

If your partner didn't want you to touch her pussy but you did ight the first time that might be a misunderstandin'. Maybe you didn't kno' her mood. But if you keep doin' it just coz she doesn't divorce you doesn't mean it's not abuse, dig???
Lol bro no one here has said that you need to ask your wife's permission before any contact, but you kno' that.

If your partner didn't want you to touch her pussy but you did ight the first time that might be a misunderstandin'. Maybe you didn't kno' her mood. But if you keep doin' it just coz she doesn't divorce you doesn't mean it's not abuse, dig???

i ain’t talking bout do something against her will over and over

I said none of you ask permission. And you proving my point By admitting it.

Thanks for playing

I've been told that you can fuck any girl if you take a shower, smell clean, wear fresh clothes and brush your teeth. The truth is, women want to fuck just as much as guys do. But they experience it different than us because we are supposed to be the aggressor and initiate sexual contact. All you have to do is take a shower and have a hard dick and 99 out of 100 girls will fuck you on the spot. (and you can take a poll amongst women and I'll bet they agree with me).

There's Mr Right and Mr Right Now.

Mr Right is tall, dark, handsome, college degree, has a car and his own apartment (no roommates) has a steady career and even some savings (401k, or stocks and bonds, etc.)

Mr Right Now has a hard dick and wants to fuck.

That's what my female cousin told me a while back.

On another note, the judge's name is Feinerman, which sounds jewish. It's a sad state of affairs when a jewish judge can get in between a Black couple's business and fuck everything up. I'm just sayin...

You smashed, didn't you?

If you consider someone to be your S/O certain things are applied.

These niggas in here talking bout rape when I’m talking bout shit not even close.

I was real specific about what I was saying and these niggas don’t want to answer my question on the shit I said

I mean you did say you can’t sexually assault your wife idk what type of reactions y’all want

was just thinking this.

how do you dude initiate intimacy?

im legot curious.

im not talking random chick,.....someone you been in a relationship with.

cuz how you do you kiss someone deeply an not begin to touch their ass after a point?
its one thing to say no.......but we in a relationship.......how you do indicate you want sex?
\
also im about reading body language too. and no is still no.

People ask this question as if every relationship isn't specific to those 2 people. What one couple agrees works for them doesn't work for everybody else. You got some women who don't mind being woken up certain ways, you got others who consider that shit a violation. It's all about what is agreed upon betwen you and that woman specifically. Anything outside of that, yeah you're putting yourself at risk to say you crossed her personal line.

People ask this question as if every relationship isn't specific to those 2 people. What one couple agrees works for them doesn't work for everybody else. You got some women who don't mind being woken up certain ways, you got others who consider that shit a violation. It's all about what is agreed upon betwen you and that woman specifically. Anything outside of that, yeah you're putting yourself at risk to say you crossed her personal line.
i think i mentioned this in a later post

Fuck that.

ABW is filled with men that sexual assaulted their women and trying to play me because I GRABBED MY WOMAN ASS without sending them a fucking telegram asking if it’s okay first.

Knowing damn well WE ALL DO IT.

I think the issue is you seem to be unable to tell the difference between playfully grabbing your wife's ass and straight-up sexually assaulting her. Either that or you're purposely oversimplifying the issue in order to make yourself sound like you're making a point.

I think the issue is you seem to unable to tell the difference between playfully grabbing your wife's ass and straight-up sexually assaulting her. Either that or you're purposely oversimplifying the issue in order to make yourself sound like you're making a point.

Wrong. I made it very clear with what I said and if it’s over simplifying it’s because I was being very simple and very through of what I exactly said.

I said I don’t need permission to grab her ass or get a kiss from my wife or any S/O I had.

Y’all being obtuse for no reason because exactly everything I have said EVERYBODY on here do it.

EVERYBODY

Back