Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Game's Sexual Assault Accuser Awarded His Music Royalties

Sexual assault is an act in which a person intentionally sexually touches another person without that person's consent

It also states rape. And I already said you can rape your wife. But i never said anything about rape and your simple ass know that

By definition you have sexually assaulted your wife unless your weak ask permission to do anything sexual to her

This nigga took it back to the cave man days dragging chicks to the bed for his needs

So you think because you want pussy, you don’t have to ask your woman if you can touch her? Lol

Is your man asking your for a kiss every time?
Is your man asking can he touch your ass every time?

Y’all bringing up having sex when I didn’t. Why is that?

Is your man asking your for a kiss every time?
Is your man asking can he touch your ass every time?

Y’all bringing up having sex when I didn’t. Why is that?
Yo cosgined someone saying you can stick a thumb in your girl ass all willy nilly just because y'all in a relationship or married.

I'll be the one to say it because we probably family on some new orleans "everyone is connected" type shit. But brother it sounds like you was raised that women should be submissive and you probably have been with a decent amount of submissive women in ways I can't imagine, but don't confuse the fact that everyone else is a "weak ass nigga" or soft and a push over because they wasn't raised like that. Also keep in mind there are women that don't play by the submissive old school standards that is still very prevalent with "some" women in new Orleans.

Some women wants the guy to lead and be very submissive in regards to how their man view them (I personally met a few women like this in my life unfortunately that was not for me) and some women would smack the fuck out of you for even assuming having sexual acts with them while their sleep is fine.

All I'm saying is that I think enough information and energy most can gather is your view on social structures of men and women is kinda jaded one side bro. All I'm saying is be mindful and stand on what you believe in and know everything you was taught may have not been fair for all parties included.

Back