The Game's Sexual Assault Accuser Awarded His Music Royalties

Sexual assault is an act in which a person intentionally sexually touches another person without that person's consent

It also states rape. And I already said you can rape your wife. But i never said anything about rape and your simple ass know that

By definition you have sexually assaulted your wife unless your weak ask permission to do anything sexual to her

Continue to try to justify your stance that you can't sexually assault your wife. You said what you said, right? Stand on that shit.

Continue to try to justify your stance that you can't sexually assault your wife. You said what you said, right? Stand on that shit.

I said exactly what I said. You don’t need permission to touch you wife.

Do you ask you wife to touch her sexually?A simple yes or no will do

I said exactly what I said. You don’t need permission to touch you wife.

Do you ask you wife to touch her sexually?A simple yes or no will do

This is what you said:

Screenshot_20200614-142953_Chrome.jpg

Don't try to water it down now. Do I need to go get the post that led Cellar to post what he did as well? You said what you said, right? Stand on that shit. Don't try to group me in with your weird ass.

This is what you said:

View attachment 298415

Don't try to water it down now. Do I need to go get the post that led Cellar to post what he did as well? You said what you said, right? Stand on that shit. Don't try to group me in with your weird ass.

You not gon post up the exact things I was saying?

I see you on your Donald Trump shit and leaving out information

Good luck. I hope the email you sent your lady asking her hold her tonight works out

You not gon post up the exact things I was saying?

I see you on your Donald Trump shit and leaving out information

Good luck. I hope the email you sent your lady asking her hold her tonight works out

Nah, you said what you said, right? Ride that shit out. Told your stupid ass pages ago to let this shit go. But you doubled and tripled down. Now wear that.

Y’all asking y’all wives and S/Os to touch their ass or kiss on their neck?
I have touched my wife ass in public so many times.

not the time and place is different than sexual assault my wife by grabbing her ass. Which is impossible by the way

tw
you Niggas really in here saying anytime you touched your SO on the ass, Kissed or touched a titty you asked?

is that what y’all really saying in here?
Terrorizing women?

Naw don’t put that shit on me. I never even called a woman a bitch or hoe before besides chatting with my friends.

And yes. That grown kid shit was out of line and my bad for that

But fuck what they talking bout in this thread about having to ask permission to touch your S/O

Bitch niggas shit
Dont you have a letter to write your wife about touching her shoulder?

Let the facts show I was real specific with what I was saying and the lame brigade try to turn it into something else

BTW @Mister you still haven’t answer one of the questions I asked that I was real specific about when I was posting

@do you ask to touch your woman?

yes or no nigga. Damn. Shit ain’t hard to answer

So niggas still ducked my question about asking to touch their wives