Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Game's Sexual Assault Accuser Awarded His Music Royalties

Yo cosgined someone saying you can stick a thumb in your girl ass all willy nilly just because y'all in a relationship or married.

I'll be the one to say it because we probably family on some new orleans "everyone is connected" type shit. But brother it sounds like you was raised that women should be submissive and you probably have been with a decent amount of submissive women in ways I can't imagine, but don't confuse the fact that everyone else is a "weak ass nigga" or soft and a push over because they wasn't raised like that. Also keep in mind there are women that don't play by the submissive old school standards that is still very prevalent with "some" women in new Orleans.

Some women wants the guy to lead and be very submissive in regards to how their man view them (I personally met a few women like this in my life unfortunately that was not for me) and some women would smack the fuck out of you for even assuming having sexual acts with them while their sleep is fine.

All I'm saying is that I think enough information and energy most can gather is your view on social structures of men and women is kinda jaded one side bro. All I'm saying is be mindful and stand on what you believe in and know everything you was taught may have not been fair for all parties included.

Everything you said don’t apply to me.

And you still haven’t answered my question. Do you ask permission EVERY TIME to do ANYTHING sexual to your S/O

It’s a simple yes or no question

You ever grabbed your S/O ass without permission?

Yes or no
Yes I did, but it's levels in all relationships is where I'm coming from. This is decided on what you and your s/O decides, to generalize that if you are married or in a relationship and you can't sexually assault your partner is very very bias towards your experience and comes off forced and weird bro. Think about it.

Yes I did, but it's levels in all relationships is where I'm coming from. This is decided on what you and your s/O decides, to generalize that if you are married or in a relationship and you can't sexually assault your partner is very very bias towards your experience and comes off forced and weird bro. Think about it.

So you gon sit up here and say

You ask for a kiss every time
You ask to grab her ass every time
You ask to cuddle with her every time

Is that what you saying?

Me and wife was wilding dropping babies back to back like that. My 7 year even said that lol

Fam. You asking permission to touch your wife ass?
i told about this thread and she said some of these dudes lion.
she asked the same about well how is sex initiated then hit me with the 85% communication non verbal and temperature of the room shit and being married and relationship understandings and women like a take charge man and sexual chemistry and if i ask to touch her ass then i shouldnt be touching her ass.

yea i heard her for at least 20 minutes.

but i just think people are speaking from a different point.

they are speaking from single life and dating an shit. you are speaking from marriage and a long time of understanding what each other wants.

but i do think its a clear line between being attracted to your mate and start with kissing vs sexual assault.

im not even sure how its getting confused.

what works for one doesnt work for another.
how i treat my wife.......if we ever split...i wouldnt treat the next lady the same way. its back to learning the person.

i told about this thread and she said some of these dudes lion.
she asked the same about well how is sex initiated then hit me with the 85% communication non verbal and temperature of the room shit and being married and relationship understandings and women like a take charge man and sexual chemistry and if i ask to touch her ass then i shouldnt be touching her ass.

yea i heard her for at least 20 minutes.

but i just think people are speaking from a different point.

they are speaking from single life and dating an shit. you are speaking from marriage and a long time of understanding what each other wants.

but i do think its a clear line between being attracted to your mate and start with kissing vs sexual assault.

im not even sure how its getting confused.

what works for one doesnt work for another.
how i treat my wife.......if we ever split...i wouldnt treat the next lady the same way. its back to learning the person.

If you consider someone to be your S/O certain things are applied.

These niggas in here talking bout rape when I’m talking bout shit not even close.

I was real specific about what I was saying and these niggas don’t want to answer my question on the shit I said

Yo cosgined someone saying you can stick a thumb in your girl ass all willy nilly just because y'all in a relationship or married.

I'll be the one to say it because we probably family on some new orleans "everyone is connected" type shit. But brother it sounds like you was raised that women should be submissive and you probably have been with a decent amount of submissive women in ways I can't imagine, but don't confuse the fact that everyone else is a "weak ass nigga" or soft and a push over because they wasn't raised like that. Also keep in mind there are women that don't play by the submissive old school standards that is still very prevalent with "some" women in new Orleans.

Some women wants the guy to lead and be very submissive in regards to how their man view them (I personally met a few women like this in my life unfortunately that was not for me) and some women would smack the fuck out of you for even assuming having sexual acts with them while their sleep is fine.

All I'm saying is that I think enough information and energy most can gather is your view on social structures of men and women is kinda jaded one side bro. All I'm saying is be mindful and stand on what you believe in and know everything you was taught may have not been fair for all parties included.
everything you said is true......but you are talking to a married man who knows his wife.

his wife.........if shes cool with it ......how are you guys offended?

how are people policing his bedroom....if they both sober adults ok with how they both move?

so if you found out he wears lady drawls with dick holes and his lady wear football jerseys to bed and they role play....yall calling foul?

if she is not feeling violated....

ok ....im done.
whats up wit you youngin? how are things going with the music?

Is that what you saying?
Bro I responded to what you saying. No I don't ask permission all the time, but there has been times where my girl just wants to chill and don't want all of that and I had to respect that.

Everybody situation is different, there is no way to generalize this is my point.

everything you said is true......but you are talking to a married man who knows his wife.

how are people policing his bedroom....if they both sober adults ok with how they both move?

so if you found out he wears lady drawls with dick holes and his lady wear football jerseys to bed and they role play....yall calling foul?

ok ....im done.
So this the weird shit you into huh?

Yikes

ok ....im done.
Bro I think y'all missing my stance, my point is if that's THEIR ground work, cool, but at the same time we can't generalize to make it seem like everyone else should do this and to have that energy that "sexual assault can't happen in a relationship". To make a comment or think something like that is true speaks on the freedom that Thor and his woman has established. Respect to them, but it can't be assumed that others have that same energy is all I'm saying. I'm not trying to police what they do, I'm sure they built a dope ass kingdom and love on trust and whatever, but that's not everyone kingdom is all I'm saying.

And music been a struggle since I'm making a big transition in my life, but I been pushing reaching out to folks in the industry and trying to find new talent. Hard to balance everything going on with music at the moment but I'm pushing. Thanks for asking homie.

Bro I responded to what you saying. No I don't ask permission all the time, but there has been times where my girl just wants to chill and don't want all of that and I had to respect that.

Everybody situation is different, there is no way to generalize this is my point.

So what we even talking bout then.

You sexually assaulted her since these are the games y’all playing in here knowing damn well what I said about your S/O wife/husband YALL ALL HAVE DO IT

Bro I think y'all missing my stance, my point is if that's THEIR ground work, cool, but at the same time we can't generalize to make it seem like everyone else should do this and to have that energy that "sexual assault can't happen in a relationship". To make a comment or think something like that is true speaks on the freedom that Thor and his woman has established. Respect to them, but it can't be assumed that others have that same energy is all I'm saying. I'm not trying to police what they do, I'm sure they built a dope ass kingdom and love on trust and whatever, but that's not everyone kingdom is all I'm saying.

And music been a struggle since I'm making a big transition in my life, but I been pushing reaching out to folks in the industry and trying to find new talent. Hard to balance everything going on with music at the moment but I'm pushing. Thanks for asking homie.
its late here ...im send you a pm in the morning...i want to chat with you bout something.

was just thinking this.

how do you dude initiate intimacy?

im legot curious.

im not talking random chick,.....someone you been in a relationship with.

cuz how you do you kiss someone deeply an not begin to touch their ass after a point?
its one thing to say no.......but we in a relationship.......how you do indicate you want sex?
\
also im about reading body language too. and no is still no.

I've been told that you can fuck any girl if you take a shower, smell clean, wear fresh clothes and brush your teeth. The truth is, women want to fuck just as much as guys do. But they experience it different than us because we are supposed to be the aggressor and initiate sexual contact. All you have to do is take a shower and have a hard dick and 99 out of 100 girls will fuck you on the spot. (and you can take a poll amongst women and I'll bet they agree with me).

There's Mr Right and Mr Right Now.

Mr Right is tall, dark, handsome, college degree, has a car and his own apartment (no roommates) has a steady career and even some savings (401k, or stocks and bonds, etc.)

Mr Right Now has a hard dick and wants to fuck.

That's what my female cousin told me a while back.

On another note, the judge's name is Feinerman, which sounds jewish. It's a sad state of affairs when a jewish judge can get in between a Black couple's business and fuck everything up. I'm just sayin...

Is that what you saying?

Lol bro no one here has said that you need to ask your wife's permission before any contact, but you kno' that.

If your partner didn't want you to touch her pussy but you did ight the first time that might be a misunderstandin'. Maybe you didn't kno' her mood. But if you keep doin' it just coz she doesn't divorce you doesn't mean it's not abuse, dig???

Back