Welcome To aBlackWeb

Talk about it Tuesday: She/He is cool but..

see, this might not be a big deal to most but men with teams r an automatic nope for me. n thats okay. everybody got a line.
A good friend of mine didn't date me because when we met I was dealing with more than one person. But my question to you is when am I supposed to cut everyone off if we just met. It can't be on meeting and it can't be after a couple of dates. So is it after we sleep together?

A good friend of mine didn't date me because when we met I was dealing with more than one person. But my question to you is when am I supposed to cut everyone off if we just met. It can't be on meeting and it can't be after a couple of dates. So is it after we sleep together?
lol no. I wouldn't sleep with someone who is seeing other people. no sex before monogamy.

doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the way u do (or did, when u were single) things tho. there's always sum1 who'd share ur outlook. aint gotta change the foot to fit the shoe.
Understand, but where does the line stop when we are being ridiculous and cutting ppl out of our lives on some silly stuff.

Again, I stated the coke snorting, and there are things that we just wouldn't put up with, but to leave someone on some petty act, and the whole it may be petty to me and it's not to me, can be discuss, because there are universal petty things we all can agree, such as not filling the gas tank, Like come on now? We breaking hearts over that in 2017 or the last person outta the bed in the morning and not making the bed, we really breaking.

As @AP21 would put it, "she isn't valuing our rules and my feelings" or whatever shit he stated
Every time 1 of the men here posts bout finding plastic surgery a dealbreaker, I think "that's petty af" but that's their standards.

It certainly isn't ridiculous if they themselves offer what they're seeking.

I don't make my bed everyday. It has to be clean but I don't need my bedcovers to be perfectly ordered every time I leave the house. That might be important to some guy out there n he might not wanna be with me for it. that's perfectly fine.

Cain u got a whole team of women who r aight with ur backwards thinkin. clearly they dont think men have to be held to standards. there's hope 4 u yet.
@BNE. So you would expect a man to stop having sex with someone else at what point in your courting?
I would only expect him to be honest about having sex with someone else, because I have no interest in being courted by him at that time. he'll live.

as I said, plenty of women would be okay with that. I am not one of them.

Every time 1 of the men here posts bout finding plastic surgery a dealbreaker, I think "that's petty af" but that's their standards.

It certainly isn't ridiculous if they themselves offer what they're seeking.

I don't make my bed everyday. It has to be clean but I don't need my bedcovers to be perfectly ordered every time I leave the house. That might be important to some guy out there n he might not wanna be with me for it. that's perfectly fine.

the plastic surgery (for me) is much deeper than the woman just getting it. That's why I somewhat trip over on it, but if everything else on her report card is full of A's then I can look pass that act.

Why you don't think it's ridiculous for a man being left alone, getting his heart broken because he forgets to put the toilet seat back down or up?

Cain u got a whole team of women who r aight with ur backwards thinkin. clearly they dont think men have to be held to standards. there's hope 4 u yet.
Actually I do not have a team of women. My thinking is far from backwards ma'am. You hate sunshine and rainbows sir also....

1 good woman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>10 bad bitches

the plastic surgery (for me) is much deeper than the woman just getting it. That's why I somewhat trip over on it, but if everything else on her report card is full of A's then I can look pass that act.
just like the showing up unannounced thing is much deeper than simply having to put on a t shirt when an unexpected guest is over. to them, it signifies a disrespect for boundaries n other people's feelings.

Why you don't think it's ridiculous for a man being left alone, getting his heart broken because he forgets to put the toilet seat back down or up?
again, u keep going back to "getting his heart broken".

just getting to know someone n finding that there's an incompatibility is a world apart from ending a solid, established relationship over small shit. false equivalency.

just like the showing up unannounced thing is much deeper than simply having to put on a t shirt when an unexpected guest is over. to them, it signifies a disrespect for boundaries n other people's feelings.

again, u keep going back to "getting his heart broken".

just getting to know someone n finding that there's an incompatibility is a world apart from ending a solid, established relationship over small shit. false equivalency.

It can be in the getting to know stages, let's do that.

Cutting someone off in the getting to know stage on some petty type stuff is crazy, ex. Dude you went out with again, doesn't "always" open the door for you, but he's cool and nice, He forgets after you reminds him to open the door, pull yo seat out, open your car door 1st, (you may not want this act done) but let's pretend that you do. He forgets to do the act at times, you and him went to 2 or 3 spots on the 1st date, you check him about it on arriving at the 2 spot, a restaurant but the last spot, a store yall stopped at, he doesn't open the door as yall go inside the yang store to pick up some gum/blacks and a cold drink or something

Dude doesn't always text you back but you cut dude off (in the beginning stage) because of this act.

Again (in these 2 examples are somewhat common in the beginning stages) it's all about meeting your needs instead of just adjusting your needs and rolling with the program,

Dude in those 2 examples I just mentioned doesn't rectify his act, so you (not you) but the chick cuts dude off/stops calling/avoids his texts etc

You don't think that is a bit silly and that she's doing the most in not trying.

Again dude is a cool dude (they jell in phone conversations)

Cutting someone off in the getting to know stage on some petty type stuff is crazy, ex. Dude you went out with again, doesn't "always" open the door for you, but he's cool and nice, He forgets after you reminds him.

Dude doesn't always text you back but you cut dude off (in the beginning stage) because of this act.

Again (in these 2 examples are somewhat common in the beginning stages) it's all about meeting your needs instead of just adjusting your needs and rolling with the program,

Dude in those 2 examples I just mentioned doesn't rectify his act, so you (not you) but the chick cuts dude off/stops calling/avoids his texts etc

You don't think that is a bit silly and that she's doing the most in not trying.

Think of dating as a 10 day NBA contract. You can get cut off for any reason maybe you didn't even get enough playing time to show your true value. But we dating you are one turnover away from playing for someone else.

Think of dating as a 10 day NBA contract. You can get cut off for any reason maybe you didn't even get enough playing time to show your true value. But we dating you are one turnover away from playing for someone else.

Why though? why for any reasons though? What's the purpose of dating if you're cutting ppl off for any reasons? You'd might as well don't even draft or try and sign someone?

Some players can't dribble outta double-teams, some can't shoot FT, but they can take a charge, block shots, defend/lock down a top scorer, so we cutting players because they can't make FTs or pass out of double-teams but he held Kobe to 8 pts?

@Knock_Twice not sure if this has been said yet, I'm still on page two, but, leave her outside. Next time she comes to the house unannounced, leave her ass outside. If she calls, answer the phone, tell her why you're leaving her outside, she'll get the point.

Dread in here spitting the gospel

I think Knock is confusing dating with a full fledge relationship

@Knock_Twice not sure if this has been said yet, I'm still on page two, but, leave her outside. Next time she comes to the house unannounced, leave her ass outside. If she calls, answer the phone, tell her why you're leaving her outside, she'll get the point.

Yea it's been stated and I stated to @ChiCity, in his case, he's not leaving RiRi outside to make a point, and some dudes may pull that leaving the chick outside act that time, but to continue to leave her outside every time, nah, I don't buy it thus the result of you breaking up with her over that petty act.

Let's say she doesn't get the point. Then what?

Cutting someone off in the getting to know stage on some petty type stuff is crazy, ex. Dude you went out with again, doesn't "always" open the door for you, but he's cool and nice, He forgets after you reminds him to open the door, pull yo seat out, open your car door 1st, (you may not want this act done) but let's pretend that you do. He forgets to do the act at times, you and him went to 2 or 3 spots on the 1st date, you check him about it on arriving at the 2 spot, a restaurant but the last spot, a store yall stopped at, he doesn't open the door as yall go inside the yang store to pick up some gum/blacks and a cold drink or something

Forgetting to do something is fine because again, no ones perfect. A better example might be:

A woman wants a guy who opens doors, pulls out her chair and opens the car door 1st. She starts seeing a guy who is otherwise great for her but doesn't believe in that stuff. He'll do it if it's convenient, but he won't go out of his way to.

She would not be petty for dropping him over that. At all.

Let's try another example. A guy wants a woman that 'caters to him'. He'd be perfectly justified to drop me if he identifies during the "getting to know you" stage that I wouldn't do that.
lmao. I said this already but you made it sound so much more foul. how did u manage that b?

Yea it's been stated and I stated to @ChiCity, in his case, he's not leaving RiRi outside to make a point, and some dudes may pull that leaving the chick outside act that time, but to continue to leave her outside every time, nah, I don't buy it thus the result of you breaking up with her over that petty act.

Let's say she doesn't get the point. Then what?
then she's a fool and u deserve whatever consequence there is for dating a fool

who chases after sum1 who leaves u outside?

Back